Thai Logic - Want A Laugh?

Pormax

Both gmac and samran are right. The Astro package including Eurosport, Australia Network, zillions of Thai channels, etc. is around 350 Baht a month. This is really popular now. UBC obviously runs well into 4 figures.

I wonder if the 6,500 Baht a month package is the rate for businesses.

Astro is more expensive than True, are you etting a pirate service?

cool.png Ah Thai Logic, I used to have countless examples of Thai Logic when I lived in Thailand because I encountered it on a daily basis.

Some of the more memorable examples are. A friend was buying a house in a Housing estate for 1 million Baht. the lots were very small and he asked the Thai developer could he buy the adjoining lot and what was the price. The Thai developer replied it was 1 million Baht. He asked why is an empty lot the same price as a house? The Thai replied that he was going to sell a house on that lot for a million Baht and if he wanted the lot the price would be 1 million.

Another example is a Farang got into an automobile accident and even though he was in the right he got fined. When asked why the reply was that if he had never came to Thailand the accident would never have happened.

LL

Have to agree - stupid money for internet.

50Mbps for 2,799pm with True DOCSIS with almost bombproof reliability . . . so far

I think you'll find that the guy who quoted 6,500 Baht per month actually meant 650 per month. No company in Thailand charges 6500.

I chatted with a TOT guy about the 50Mbps option. He reckoned that most computers can only handle up to about 20-30Mbps.

I think that should be 6500 baht a year