Welcome To Gay People In Thailand

Guest IT Manager

Not good news today...

The bf called me to say his mother has had to go into Hospital in BuriRam...

Bad chest infection (not chix flu)... She wasn't in too good shape last time I saw her in December. She's now in ICU on oxygen....

Parents live on a very small farm outside BuriRam.. bf called me and I could hear the cockerel crowing.. He's "so sad about mother..", and of course wants me there.

MAaiiee..... :D (he says in frustration) I can't go until March.

ChrisP.

be carefull Chris, I can see you being asked for a contribution in the next few days :o

Guest The Judge

Whilst I am sure your deep knowledge of Thailand is without equal, I suspect Chris is aware of the pitfalls.

I am also conscious that at no time in my 2 relationships with Thai people have I been asked to support the sick buffalo. I suspect that is kept for heteros who are not able to separate the woods from the trees.

Guest IT Manager

Well congratulations. over 100 posts and getting more daily.

We never thought it would be the most popular but it is doing very well. I am intrigued by the interest shown, (supportively) by non-gay members of the forum as well.

Now..where are my heels.. :o

Hey there,

Just thought I'd come and say hi....oh yeah and to let Candyflip know that she's not alone. I am also a gay female and have been living in Thailand for the last 4 and a half years.

I'm currently living with my girlfriend and her two kids, (we've been together a year now) oh and not forgetting the little'one, now he's the son of my ex (who chose to be with me after the split.) Confused??...... My mum is!!!

Well, i'll leave it there for now, but I look forward to chatting some more with you all. Oh yeah and what you having? This ones on me!!! :o

Hey Jem Jem,

I am totally out over here and it feels great! I’ve never had any problems with it at all. I’ve only had one school tell me that I would have to wear a skirt but they soon changed there mind when I was halfway out the door. (Mind you that was an Indian school)

It’s not like I go around telling everyone that I’m gay, they already assume it….. I am in their eyes a TOM. To be honest with you that label doesn’t really apply to me. I’ve always thought and have been told that, Tom’s see them self as a man. I just happen to be a girl with short hair, who wears trousers and likes GIRLS!!! The PE teacher at my school is a tom (the sister of the headmaster’s wife) and blimey you could have fooled me…..

However, sticking to the label is a darn sight easier!!

Maybe Candyflip, being Thai, can throw some more light on this.

I’ve mentioned on another thread in the girls forum, that the only problems I’ve had, is when I’ve visited Khao San Road. Oh yeah and the old geezers at Nana seemed to take a dislike to me….but like I said before that was probably jealousy because I had more girls than they did. :o

My girlfriends family accepted me with open arms and her kids surprised me, she’s just like a dad to me said the eldest (The three boys are 12, 11 and 9 years old). So all in all, no problems whatsoever, which is why I’ve chosen Thailand as my home now.

Now for that Corona…..

Redhotchilli: Hey...I am glad things have worked out so fine with you...especially glad that your girlfriend's family has accepted you with open arms...what else can you ask for ? :o

I guess the only problem would be the fact that Thailand does not have or recognise gay/lesbian marriages (well it is a problem only if you really want to live here as a married couple).

And, the part about 'geezers at Nana' has made me laugh here :D

Regards,

Jem

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, does anyone know where the nearest gay bars are in Hua Hin, I am aware of three but the offer the usual massage plus extras which isn't my bag. Would like to meet gay people on a purely platonic basis, if that is possible.

Maybe I should open a bar myself .... :o

Guest The Judge

As a wise man once siad, if you shop in the wet market, you will get mud on your Nikes.

Why don't you look in places where people with similar interests to you hang out.

Not all gay people spend their "leisure" time on bars, believe it or not. The ones who do, don't sound like the ones you want. Go and have a look around. Go to the beach and wear your gaydar antenna. More gay people find each other over something other than a drink.

i believe

in following the calling

of the heart

if my heart says

i love men

i will do it with men

if my heart says

i love women

i will do it with woman

but hey...

sori guys

i love the women

but don't mind being friends... period

.... :o where are the babes ??

Hey, et33.com, are you sure there is no bisexuality inside you ? :o

No...just kidding, man although I still insist that all of human beings probably have SOME DEGREE OF bisexuality inside us.

Regards,

Jem

Judge

I agree totally, its just Thai guys are a lot harder to work out than their european counterparts. In that area I am something of an expert but I would hate to make the wrong assumption. Meeting places like bars make it a bit more straight forward, if you pardon the pun.

Also Hua Hin is not such a gay hotspot which is why I like it.

• 1 month later...
Hey Guys, does anyone know where the nearest gay bars are in Hua Hin, I am aware of three but the offer the usual massage plus extras which isn't my bag. Would like to meet gay people on a purely platonic basis, if that is possible.

Maybe I should open a bar myself .... :o

Sorry ... no non-commercial gay bars in Hua Hin .. though there are several gay farang living here ... and a slew of available non-commercial Thai men. you can try the gay.com bkk room to meet people but I don't think a non-off bar would do enough business to be profitable here.