Santa Claus Is Coming To Town?

Thailaw

If so, two young girls would very much like to know when and where he can be seen. They have long lists to deliver, along with assurances that they have been very good over the past year. If anyone knows of a place in Bangkok that Santa can be seen, that would work also, since we plan on being in Bangkok between now and Christmas. Thanks for any sightings.....

• Like 1

He can be found > http://www.noradsanta.org/en/

Yes he's real.

Thanks. I will show them this, and I think that they will enjoy seeing it. I won't, however, substitute for a "real" visit with Santa, and a chance to sit on his lap and tell him what they want for Christmas nor give us a chance to get some pictures of them with Santa. We have found Santa 2 of the past 3 years, but it looks like Santa (real or copy) is becoming an endangered species in Thailand. Perhaps the "new" crop of tourists/shoppers -- Asians, Indians and Russians -- aren't so interested in western traditions. Any way, I am still looking and hoping, and will appreciate any information leading to a visit with Santa before the 25th.

Sit on Santas lap? my God lucky you are not in the Uk ,thats not allowed any more ,didnt you know ALL men are kiddie fidlers in PC Britain ,even Santa.

That is only one of many reasons that I/we are lucky that I am not in the UK (or the US). And while I can understand the concern, as long as I am standing 3 or 4 feet away, nothing will happen that would cause any problems for them. In this environment, parents need to take responsibility for the safety and well being of their children. But to deprive them of a fun experience that they will enjoy and remember is not the way to "protect" them. So, if I can find Santa, my kids will visit him and sit on his lap, at least for a minute or two. It is a part of the fantasy of Christmas that, as children, they should enjoy. They will be exposed to "real" life soon enough. Who will protect them from that?

Edited by Thailaw
  • Like 1