Sanpet Nathon Products In Fridge Since The Power Cut.

NHJ

hi,

this thread might get locked up but i just wanted to warn potential buyers of "fresh" products at sanpet that the cheese in the fridge is rotten.

in my case i bought some bega sliced cheese and when back home i noticed there was some green stuff inside, needless to say the product is good to be thrown away.

while i was shopping, i was amazed at how the 5kg mozzarella product priced down to 1200....

beware, they don't run their fridges on generator nor do they throw away the products like 7/11 does and still continue to sell them to customers.

• Like 1

Sadly this is standard practice on the island.

Years ago when we had to drive to lots of small places to shop - we found 'blue' bread. It was covered in mold. The Thais (then) did not eat the stuff and so they just left it on the shelf for months.

Watch out for yoghurts where the lid is 'expanding'..

if you put the cheese on a Pizza, i think there will be no problem...........sick.gif

Fresh blue cheese? I feel sick.

Let age a while longer.... whistling.gif .... just like chocolate.... it will improve with age!!! biggrin.png .... (NMS will understand wink.png )

I stopped using that store a couple of years ago, maybe be more now, the unfriendliest service on Samui... not even a smile going in or out sad.png !

• Like 2

if you put the cheese on a Pizza, i think there will be no problem...........sick.gif

Fresh blue cheese? I feel sick.

Let age a while longer.... whistling.gif .... just like chocolate.... it will improve with age!!! biggrin.png .... (NMS will understand wink.png )

Not going anywhere other into your hands. Working on a little soiree on the 13th of Jan if you are up for it.

• Like 1