Beef Curry Sunday

sunholidaysun1

Keeping in the spirit of Christmas , a beef curry and rice luncheon is being served at Tony Eyebrow's place - Patcharee bar, on Sunday 16th at about 3pm (ISH) ITS NOT FREE , so I think there will only be a few takers of his marvelous creation , priced at about 40-50 bht I believe . Better to get there early as I dont think he has many plates .

3pm is a difficult time if you live out of town, too early to eat and if you wait till a more civilised hour you have to drive home through the Sunday drinking crowd.

I'll certainly pencil it in though, maybe my neighbour will take the wheel.

Is that on JedYod Sunny?

I dont know the name of the road that Pat's Bar is on , but heading out of town , turn right at the set of Traffic lights just before the bridge crossing the Maekok River , or turn Left at the lights after crossing the bridge coming into town , then drive 3/4 the way down and its on your left . Its a bungalow type house with a bamboo and grassed roofed bar sat in the garden (yard , for our American brothers).

Tony said he is also doing Chips or rice with the Curry and now has many plates to cater for the masses . I believe its a Madras Beef Curry he is making .

The Curry went down well with some eating 2 plate full , once with rice and the 2nd time with chips , heheheh You know who you are, Porky biggrin.png

The suprise , and a HUGE suprise it was , that not 1 but 3 of the Chiang Rai freeloader club turned up but guess what ? One didnt eat curry ? Really !! and the other 2 had eaten before getting there ? Must have been a lunch on somewhere else - gratis.

So sad that bottled beer from Laos is too expensive for some to try . Must be Christmas , all the bloody scrooges are pouring out the woodwork . Maybe Santa will bring them a gift ,its the only one they are going to get clap2.gif

Edited by sunholidaysun1