Design/construction- Company For Hotel/resort 4/5-Star

Hi there

I am looking for a good, professional design/construction company to finish a bungalow resort project near Chaweng, done approx. 50%. Includes about 35 bungalows to be finished and fitted out. Construction of 2 new swimming pools, side-buildings, large restaurant, kitchen, storage etc. etc.

The company needs to be able to deliver full design to 4/5 star standard, must show prior successful projects, have manpower to start asap. and deliver in reasonable time frame.

Also interested in opinions of readers, what their favorite high standard Samui resort is. Thank you and have a great Sunday. PF.

hi

i know many construction companies

most will be absolutely fine with the construction phase

however most of them fail in the finishing phase ,mainly due to lack of management /skills

get yourself an independent project manager that has no connections with the construction company [who ever you use ]

and make absolutely clear to the construction company their role and make sure this is added to your construction contract ,

contact me personally if you need more info

More Thai Style....Thanks....PF.

A project of this size with 35 bungalows and you are asking these sort of question this is a multi million baht project and you should have this all sorted before hand. How about showing photo's and a plan of the existing project.

With all due respect, I would be contacting some well known Building Companies in Bangkok. 99.9 % of these sort of projects undertaken on the island are not from local builders as the major contractor, they might do sub work, but not the project.

Thanks Roo - Exactly what we are doing. We just wanted to see if any of the Thaivisa members might come up with some great local referral.

Thanks to all. We certainly will keep the few positive contractor recommendations on file for smaller jobs. Thanks to all & Have a great week. PF.