Different Places To Eat And Drink

melv1golf

hi i will be visiting pats again in april and was wondering where to go at night that is a bit different? totally bored now with soi 6,7,8 walking street lost its appeal after year 2. last year we spent a lot of time on soi bukow (spelt wrong im sure) but what else is there in around the area? also are there any decent beaches in the area? i know theres a nice one underneath cabbages and condoms but is there anywhere else?

Plenty of bar complexes off 2nd road that I like:

-Made In Thailand just opposite View Talay 6, and next to the Pattaya Night Bazaar

-Drinking Street (one of my favorites up closer to Soi 1, you can't miss the huge sign)

I was pleasantly surprised the last time I went out to Jomtien and hit the bars; not overly crowded, but some nice diamonds in the rough.

Also, a few bar complexes off Naklua Road, just start going away from dolpin statue and you can't miss them.

You could also hit LK Metro, and then head down Soi Diana which has plenty of bars and a good complex next to Papagayo. Maybe Soi Honey for a massage or Sabai Massage on 2nd Rd. right near Soi 2.

For the beach I wouldn't bother with anything other than a trip out to Koh Larn, besides the swimming pool. Catch a ferry or speedboat from the pier.

Kind of hard to recommend places to eat because the range is so large: Thai, farang, high-end, street food, etc.

Some of my favorite spots: Bake N' Brew (Soi Xzyte), Beer Garden, Pig and Whistle, Sailor Restaurant (Soi 8), Lee's Diner (Soi Diana), Munchies (Soi Buakhao), South Pattaya Rd. street food at night (and a million other street food spots as well), Pizza Company, many restaurants at Central Mall Pattaya, Soi Buakhao market on Tuesdays and Fridays, many places on 3rd road but I don't know the names (sorry I know that doesn't help, but you can just cruise it and find places that look good to you), plenty of places off Naklua Road as well.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Teerak2

Plenty of bar complexes off 2nd road that I like:

-Made In Thailand just opposite View Talay 6, and next to the Pattaya Night Bazaar

-Drinking Street (one of my favorites up closer to Soi 1, you can't miss the huge sign)

I was pleasantly surprised the last time I went out to Jomtien and hit the bars; not overly crowded, but some nice diamonds in the rough.

Also, a few bar complexes off Naklua Road, just start going away from dolpin statue and you can't miss them.

You could also hit LK Metro, and then head down Soi Diana which has plenty of bars and a good complex next to Papagayo. Maybe Soi Honey for a massage or Sabai Massage on 2nd Rd. right near Soi 2.

For the beach I wouldn't bother with anything other than a trip out to Koh Larn, besides the swimming pool. Catch a ferry or speedboat from the pier.

Kind of hard to recommend places to eat because the range is so large: Thai, farang, high-end, street food, etc.

Some of my favorite spots: Bake N' Brew (Soi Xzyte), Beer Garden, Pig and Whistle, Sailor Restaurant (Soi 8), Lee's Diner (Soi Diana), Munchies (Soi Buakhao), South Pattaya Rd. street food at night (and a million other street food spots as well), Pizza Company, many restaurants at Central Mall Pattaya, Soi Buakhao market on Tuesdays and Fridays, many places on 3rd road but I don't know the names (sorry I know that doesn't help, but you can just cruise it and find places that look good to you), plenty of places off Naklua Road as well.

I hope this helps.

Was in the Sailor bar last week, the place was packed, worth a visit just for the entertainment value alone.

That mamasan is a piece of work, what else needs to be said about the servivng staff, love the way they interact with each other.

A Pattaya institution.