Pimp My Bike

koratsteve

When you look through some of the pages of Thai Motor cycle magazines you can’t fail to notice that there is a lot of interest in customising the local bikes.

I own an NSR150 Pro-arm and I would dearly like to upgrade the brakes to the Brembo ones that I see in the magazines, and change the exhaust to up the power but every time I go to the parts shops etc they tell me ``no have``or pretend not to understand what I’m talking about (My Thai is pretty good) So I was wondering if anybody new where I can get these parts and what the fair price was.

Hi Steve,

There are Brembos available for the NSR,just use the older ones for the Kawaski 150cc bikes (KRR,ZX150)or if you can find them..NSR250 brakes......but need to modify the mounts on the forks........Sports exhausts are available too....I had 1 fitted to mine and it was very quick..but soooooo noisy!Put the standard exhaust back on after 2 months!

Alot of shops seem to only deal in performance parts for the sonics and new scooter types now,so might be hard to find.

If you want more power......just bore the engine out to 180cc......cheaper!

Good luck!

Sky.