Chaing Mai Government Schools

mittheimp

• 11 months later...
Does anyone know where I can get a list of Government schools in Chaing Mai and there contact details?

No but I wonder the same thing. Im looking for a job in CM and I would prefer a government school to a private but I cant find a list of them anywhere.. :o

Austhaied' list is a mixture of private and government schools, and surely must be incomplete. Couldn't there be dozens of govt. matayom and prathom schools in the province of Chiang Mai? My boyfriend, a Chiang Mai native, says there are many small schools.

Sorry, but thats all i have on it, i know its incomplete, but unless you read Thai then you could be up the creek without a paddle..Good luck..

Does anyone know where I can get a list of Government schools in Chaing Mai and there contact details?

No but I wonder the same thing. Im looking for a job in CM and I would prefer a government school to a private but I cant find a list of them anywhere.. :o

Why would you prefer a government one? There is not as much difference between the government and private schools as you might think. (not including international schools of course)