Banglamung Cable Tv Cartoon Channel Gone

silentnine

posting on behalf of my annoyed children lol

channel 2 on BTV used to have boomerang cartoon channel (think it was called that)

seems to of gone and been replaced with what appears to be mostly anime style stuff.. so no more tom and jerry etc.

anyone know if its gone or just moved and has another channel appeared that i can't find for the younger audience

Yep, same in Jomtien. The TGF and daughter love that show. What would possess a cable operation to cut off hyper-popular Tom and Jerry in Thailand? The mind boggles. I'm guessing it costs them more to run T&J etc. and got steal of a deal with the Toonami service.

Why don't you call Banglamung Cable and discuss the situation? Once I missed a couple of channels and it turned out Banglamung had moved them. I couldn't find them and then they came out and reprogrammed my TV to find them.

Why don't you call Banglamung Cable and discuss the situation? Once I missed a couple of channels and it turned out Banglamung had moved them. I couldn't find them and then they came out and reprogrammed my TV to find them.

As per my post earlier, it is not the the cable operator that has done this but Time Warner who have replaced Boomerang with Toonami in South East Asia.