Free Pool Monitoring

PoolDoctor

Just a quick note here to let everyone know that we offer a free online pool monitoring service via our website. This is how it works. The pool technician tests and monitors the pool on site, and inputs the data (ORP, pH, Alk, CYA, Hardness) into our live site daily. No news is good news. However, anytime the technician inputs data that falls outside of our set parameters (e.g., CYA between 30-150ppm) an alarm email is triggered to 2 places automatically - 1) us, 2) the client's management office). This allows rapid intervention, and sufficient time to correct a problem before it worsens. ORP and pH are measured digitally, reducing the ability of the pool technician to out right lie.

As an example, we monitor a large commercial pool down the road from us daily. Over the last 2 service times, ORP has been declining. Their pool has about 1.5m liters of water, so if it goes green, its a hassle over the New Year (the management company will surely be called to explain). This morning, we sent an email to the building manager to find the cause of the problem, and to correct immediately by today. I don't have the root cause back yet, but I'll post here later as a follow up. I think that this system is light years ahead of anything else available, and we make it absolutely 100% free to use by any client out there. Email us if you wish us to monitor your pool at no charge / obligation. Attached here is the screen shot of the data.

I hope that we can catch this pool before it goes green, treating 1.5m liters is expensive and time consuming.

Best,

Gil

The Pool Doctors

post-103402-0-93814300-1355805589_thumb.