Australian's Girlfriend Dies After Fall From 19Th Floor Apartment: Pattaya

webfact

The broom may not be so much a mystery as it does seem. If you have ever been in a scenario where someone does come at you with a knife you have to use anything to keep the person at a distance from you, a broom is this desperate scenario can be used for this. As we seen before so many times about the quality of journalism here i dont think you can hold anything 100% true. i think there is more to the story

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another poorly written story from those that sell this crap news. How old was the girl? What floor did she fall from? I mean, how hard is it to proofread a story before sending it to press? At least be consistent in your headlines and the first paragraph of the story <deleted>.

Oh yeah, and from the same news agency that claims it's against their own policy to show bodies yet that is exactly what they have done here. Showing the foreign boyfriend on his hands and knees in front of his dead girlfriend.

Very classy indeed guys.

( In keeping with our policy of NOT posting photographs of dead bodies, these photographs have been heavily edited)

What a laugh from those that exploit tragedy for a baht.

Your notes and complaints very important indeed and some -LIKE-, feel the same. I puzzled. blink.png

Young girl dies in questionable circumstances and some, complain about marginal differences in the news report. Jesus!

In my own language, -crap news- translates to something like -shitty news- in my language, the wording,

-bad news-, or -sorry news-, would be more appropriate.whistling.gif

TIT and some Expats in TIT sad.png

Translation pretty accurate in my opinion.

I would change "keep" to "put". This is a consistent Thai error. He put all the knives in the safe.

After reading this i would believe the Aussies story.I have been in this situation and so have others that i have talked to over many years. no more comment needed to say or i would make a broad sweeping negative comment not allowed. Its something very sad and really beyond my comprehensions anyway

Maybe it's the sort of ladies you feel attracted to ?

I would change "keep" to "put". This is a consistent Thai error. He put all the knives in the safe.

After reading this i would believe the Aussies story.I have been in this situation and so have others that i have talked to over many years. no more comment needed to say or i would make a broad sweeping negative comment not allowed. Its something very sad and really beyond my comprehensions anyway

Wouldn't you fancy a 19 year old? smile.png

No need to worry about who im attracted to, ive had many from all different type and class in Thailand.

Should blame myself partly for the trouble ive had..two sides in every argument and both wrong at times

Also i believe i react bad to the "face" bullsh7t they carry on with and i speak truely and will call a spade a spade, perhaps when i should shut up

but will never be able to change that about me unfortunately

many thai woman cannot bare with this no matter wher/who or what they are

Just as surely as the Thai woman must win everything when in any situation with farang..they will never stop until she think there is no possible benefit left for her that she can squeeze out from you.

Many farang in blinkers here..fool to themselves and dont know the true nature of their wife and what a wife can be capable of in certain situation.

Maybe either they choose not to believe or simple they just be in denial

The guy that got gutted in his bed by wife and brother in law probably spent a lot of time defending how good she was too.

If you think yours is different then good for you and good luck with that, but be careful, no matter how good you think you got it ALWAYS keep the eyes in the back of your head open lest you end up like the statisticdry.png

Wouldn't you fancy a 19 year old? smile.png

i dont know if you direct this to me or the other?smile.png

but yeah, if you need just sex, then of course the 19 year old does a good job...can do the business and off on your merry way you go.

Personally im passed on from the need for this nowadays.

But the question i wonder is...would you really want the 19 yo as a fulltime partner? when you are that old? blink.png

you both grew up in VERY different world, do you even anything in common? htre some nanny for Fs sakes! is a lot safer

You do not know the youth of today as i said in above post, you do not know certain people what they are capable off, sure all smiles on the outside while you be the $ sponsor is all happy happy..

but....