Mixing It

CharlesDavid

One of the go-go bars on my usual drinking route has for reasons best known to itself sterted to employ a couple of ladyboys top stand outside and entice customers inside.

However I was dismayed on my lest visit to see the two aforementioned LB's dancing on stage along with the rest of the girls.

What on earth makes the owners/management of such establishments think that guys going into lady go-gos want to see a couple of blokes in bikinis dancing on stage.

I realise that there are people attracted to such things but why or why can they not just stick to the already established katoay bars.

This mixing practice has ruined Nana Plaza in Bangkok over the last few years I sincerely hope that Pattaya a gogos are not going to go the same way.

One of the go-go bars on my usual drinking route has for reasons best known to itself sterted to employ a couple of ladyboys top stand outside and entice customers inside.

However I was dismayed on my lest visit to see the two aforementioned LB's dancing on stage along with the rest of the girls.

What on earth makes the owners/management of such establishments think that guys going into lady go-gos want to see a couple of blokes in bikinis dancing on stage.

I realise that there are people attracted to such things but why or why can they not just stick to the already established katoay bars.

This mixing practice has ruined Nana Plaza in Bangkok over the last few years I sincerely hope that Pattaya a gogos are not going to go the same way.

I think that your plea will fall onto deaf ears as the bar owners try to gain as much satang as possible from their customers by catering for all tastes :o

Mixing in NEP in last few years? - its been as long as I remember it going back 10 years

Of course there are now 4 LB only bars when there was always just one there.

Anyway - mixed bar's hone your skills ;-)

:D:o

Lady boys dance better than go-go girls. Their joints are more flexible, particularly their wrist joints, and they put on a much better show.

If you are in the go-go bar with the intention of finding female company for the night and can't pick the difference between male and female dancers, you will know you have made a mistake when you get back to your hotel room and find a chrome dance (romance) pole in his/her pants. :o

What's the name of this club ?

What an awful awful predicament you are in, I hope it works out ok for you. :o

I'd hazzard a guess that your refering to Kitten a Gogo on Pattayaland Soi 2 - the irony would be if its that bar, that the girls are for the most part, so butt ugly, that the Katoeys would enhance the current offering :o

Its no surprise that they wear cat masks in that bar - but the really frightening part is when they take them off :D

Yeah, lately Soi 2 and Soi 3 are really screwed, last time I went in the area it was a total disaster, not mentioning the two body massage parlours, I spent 1 hour trying to see a nice girl and I couldn't find one...

What's the name of this club ?

Far East Rock, Soi Post Office

i was under the impression that members of this forum wouldn't talk about such subjects like go-go bars and prostitutes?

My God! You're right! Lets not talk about that. Lets talk about something else instead.

What about the weather? Rather hot isn't it.

Sexy Beast

:D:D:D:D:D:D:o

i was under the impression that members of this forum wouldn't talk about such subjects like go-go bars and prostitutes?

My God! You're right! Lets not talk about that. Lets talk about something else instead.

What about the weather? Rather hot isn't it.

Sexy Beast

[/quote

Well, thats killed that, now lets get back to the bar and the L/B and katoey's, I dont have any problems with the trannies or ladyboys, everyone has to make a living :o , there are plenty of people who turn their noses up at my trade, either way, it dont really matter WHAT you do, it all ends up in the same place, .............taxes, bar's, girl'sbills, savings (to spend in a bar, girl's)

Only thing with the trannies and L/b's is you dont know which way to turn........ :D:D:D:D

come on lighten up, its Pattaya and all life is here

Edited by pepsi666

I've seen big scandals in front of the police station in Soi 9 on this matters, farangs bringing down their catches into the police station, the accuse..."Shem didn't mention he is not a lady!", I think greedy go-go owners should specify and warn customers about what they are having

If you don't ask then why should they tell you???? :o

Caveat emptor (let the buyer beware).

It was my experience that most places (i.e. beer bars) wouldn't "mix", as the real girls wouldn't allow katoeys to work in the same bar as them (this from some girls I know).

Of course, money is everything, and if the choice is a job working along side some lady-buys, or no job at all, I guess the attitude of most of the girls would change.

I've seen big scandals in front of the police station in Soi 9 on this matters, farangs bringing down their catches into the police station, the accuse..."Shem didn't mention he is not a lady!", I think greedy go-go owners should specify and warn customers about what they are having

If someone is stupid enough to take a lady of the second category thinking that it is a genuine lady then more fool them :D

A cusery glance at the hands, feet, adams apple, general demeanour and behaviour not to mention the voice will in 99% of cases reveal the real gender of the `delighful` creature lurking beneath the finest clothing and the thickest makeup..........if they are still fooled and so inebriated then the shock of discovering that their new found love is endowed with meat and 2 veg is a memory which will serve them in very good stead for the future :o

If someone is stupid enough to take a lady of the second category thinking that it is a genuine lady then more fool them :D

A cusery glance at the hands, feet, adams apple, general demeanour and behaviour not to mention the voice will in 99% of cases reveal the real gender of the `delighful` creature lurking beneath the finest clothing and the thickest makeup..........if they are still fooled and so inebriated then the shock of discovering that their new found love is endowed with meat and 2 veg is a memory which will serve them in very good stead for the future :D

:o:D:D

I've been told that its up to you to ask and if you ask then they will tell you. Any rate I agree with Pattaya Fox pretty bloody obvious.

Mind you I had a mate who must have been blind (not legless) - actually snogged one for 5min before he realized his mistake. :o

I've seen a few that had me wondering (if they were or weren't). Looked pretty good and no obvious signs.

Had to get a (real) BG to confirm that they were indeed lady-boys (Thai girls seem to be able to pick them out in less time than it takes to blink).

Many guys get blinded by the sight of the huge melons, and figure they have to be the best looking, and/or luckiest guys in the city to find such lookers before anyone else.

Never occurs to them why 5,000 other punters have passed those same "lookers" by without a glance.