Austrian Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assault Of Former Girlfriend At Pattaya Apartment

Rimmer

It makes me sad when an "intimate" relationship goes bad.

Why can't he just pay her the money for sex that she is asking?........................................wink.png

"Every time Khun Sawalot would ask for money for her time and trouble and each time she would be given nothing"

Each time? how many "freebies" did that puke get? he's lucky he did not have to pay thru the nose with tats like that! got to take care of the "working girls" as prostution is illegal in thailand! and the tooth fairy is a homosexual!

Bugger i thought the tooth fairy was real have you seen him around boyztown?

It makes me sad when an "intimate" relationship goes bad.

Why can't he just pay her the money for sex that she is asking?........................................wink.png

"Every time Khun Sawalot would ask for money for her time and trouble and each time she would be given nothing"

prostitution is illegal in thailand!

Please don't spread ignorance and misinformation.

WHAT..?? - Prostitution actually is illegal in Thailand, but the Thai definition and the Western Definition seem to be at odds...LOL

Duh. LOL.

Go read the law for yerself. http://www.ilo.org/d...63/E96THA01.htm

Only applies under certain specific circumstances--and not in this case from what I see. Some terms are left undefined and haven't been tested in court as well.

:)

Edited by JSixpack

Yes but i doubt many of the police know few or any of the laws here, Police is a term to be used loosely in thailand and very few laws are enforced,

I imagine if this particular law were to be strictly enforced a large part of the population would be unemployed and could later fill the gaps in the labour shortage,

But the loss in tourist revenue would be too great.

Yes but i doubt many of the police know few or any of the laws here, Police is a term to be used loosely in thailand and very few laws are enforced,

I imagine if this particular law were to be strictly enforced a large part of the population would be unemployed and could later fill the gaps in the labour shortage,

Prostitution is only 5% Foreign and 95% Thai so not really much tourist revenue lost I'm thinking.

Prostitution is only 5% Foreign and 95% Thai so not really much tourist revenue lost I'm thinking.

That depends on how big the 5% is, Btw where do you get these figures from? not contesting them i,m just curious...was it another abac pollcheesy.gif

That depends on how big the 5% is, Btw where do you get these figures from? not contesting them i,m just curious...was it another abac pollcheesy.gif

I am an authority and the figures are mine. Roughly the P4P industry is about the same as rice exports as far as economic impact.

Well thailand WAS the world leader in rice exports but no longer...by all accounts thats having quite an economic impact,

As for the p4p industry i have to accept your professional experience on that as i have zero contact with it.

It would be very difficult to have zero contact with it unless you don't live in Thailand.

Well thailand WAS the world leader in rice exports but no longer...by all accounts thats having quite an economic impact,

As for the p4p industry i have to accept your professional experience on that as i have zero contact with it.

It would be very difficult to have zero contact with it unless you don't live in Thailand.

I live here over 7 years, sure i have been accosted on the street but i find it very easy to have no other contact,

Fact is i respect my wife (not thai) too much,

<deleted>...i never even been to pattaya or phucket ...i just cant find a reason to go.

I live here over 7 years, sure i have been accosted on the street but i find it very easy to have no other contact,

Fact is i respect my wife (not thai) too much,

<deleted>...i never even been to pattaya or phucket ...i just cant find a reason to go.

By far the largest concentration of P4P is in Bangkok when one looks at the business in its entirety and not only the few ladies that are involved with non Thai men.

Living in Pattaya for a few years I noticed a lot of handicapped people; both customers and sellers. I always thought it was nice that there was little problem with physical disabilities, romantically speaking, in that city. The people I talked to considered that aspect of life just as important as parking and ramps up from the street for wheelchairs.

Deaf and Dumb Woman may have cried wolf

PATTAYA:--A 33 year old deaf and dumb girl reported her Austrian Ex Boyfriend to the police in Friday, claiming that he had asaulted her violently

Police attended the scene in a room on Soi Buakau, Pattaya, and managed to communicate with the woman, using a note pad, enough to ascertain that she was claiming that her “former boyfriend”, Christian Leiter, a 33 year old Austrian Expat, had attempted to assault her in her room during an agreed reunion.

Full story:http://www.pattaya10...attempted-rape/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-12-22

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Is it really necessary to call her dumb? She is deaf so that makes her dumb?

Perhaps she is lying, a bad person to employ or "trouble", but there is no need to call her dumb.

PATTAYA:--A 33 year old deaf and dumb girl reported her Austrian Ex Boyfriend to the police in Friday, claiming that he had asaulted her violently

Police attended the scene in a room on Soi Buakau, Pattaya, and managed to communicate with the woman, using a note pad, enough to ascertain that she was claiming that her “former boyfriend”, Christian Leiter, a 33 year old Austrian Expat, had attempted to assault her in her room during an agreed reunion.

pattaya_103_fm.png

Perhaps she is lying, a bad person to employ or "trouble", but there is no need to call her dumb.

Dumb, means she can't speak not that she is not smart.

I dont know if the deaf people still work on beach road, and dont know if they are dumb, but they sure get in your face. They dont take no for an answer, so once you start bargaining with them, then you have to buy. Of course nothing to do with this thread, but just saying, everything isnt as sweet as it looks.

pattaya_103_fm.png

Dumb, means she can't speak not that she is not smart.

I have never heard of the word dumb being used to describe a deaf person but I stand corrected.

I guess you really do learn something new everyday.