Mini Motorbike Gpx Thunder X 125

WindyGale

Gents, Ladies.

Has anyone bought a GPX Racing Thunder X 125 bike yet? They are made in Thailand and sell for around 50,000 TBH. I saw one up close a few weeks ago, looks OK for the price? A little taller than the Kawasaki KSR 110, although mods won’t be as accessible, nor really required.

A prettier alternative to a Honda Click to go to the village market on….

post-122477-0-43081600-1356154852_thumb.

These are new bikes, engines made in Thailand, maybe in China. Let them run for a while before you're even thinking about buying one.

A Honda click might not look as good as this thing, but they usually run.. coffee1.gif

I just bought a Honda Zoomer X 3 weeks ago.

Looks different to the standard small bikes, has a good driving, due to the broad wheels especially on bad road or off asphalt but due to the smaller wheel diameter the top speed is at 90 kph.

Fuel consumption is pretty close to the official "52 km/l", we get around 50 km/l with a lot driving between towns at higher/fulls speed.

52k is not cheap, but you don't see them much (until now met 3 others in Kut Chap and Udon Thani).

Bye,

Derk

Hi Derk.

The Zoomer is an 'unusual' design, I do like the look of it and it's very shopping friendly with the layout for a weekly shop Thai style. I was trained by the good lady on this Thai method earlier this year, (Honda Click XXXL) I'd need a pickup in the west for what we took home one afternoon! I wait in anticipation for the young lads to 'pimp' one up as they do with every other type of scooter around these parts.

I'll keep looking into the Thunder X however, maybe I'll be reporting on this to you all?

• 10 months later...

What's wrong with a Honda Wave 125 with EFI, a bullet proof engine and great resale value / low depreciation? Take care of it and you will get half a few years later. And selling it will be easy...

50 grand is too much to throw away.

• Like 1