Angry Brother In Law Seeks Tourist Who Short Changed Local Hooker

Rimmer

Angry Brother in law seeks tourist who short changed local hooker

z6.jpg

PATTAYA:--One client of a young lady “of the night” got off very lightly this weekend as she called her brother in law to assist, when the tourist is said to have reduced the agreed remuneration and made her angry.

Pattaya Police were first called to respond to a man who was reported to be “bursting with anger” in the Pratumnak hill area of the city after he had been asked to leave a local hotel by staff who called the police when he arrived and spoke to them in an aggressive way.

Full story:http://www.pattaya103.com/hooker-family-seek-tourist/

[pattaya103][/pattaya103]

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

He HAD paid her $100 but, according to her, he had agreed to pay more.

The hooker claimed that she had lost her temper with the foreign customer and destroyed much of his possessions before leaving.

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful.

( stevie wonder )

So I read in the story that she admitted to the police that she lost her temper and destroyed his belongings but no report of the police arresting her for it. I will admit that I just don't understand the laws of this country at all. If a foreigner accidentally steps on a remote control car that is being driven under his feet by the vendors on walking st then he is forced to pay for the broken item or be arrested If a thai women admits to the police to losing her temper and destroying the property of a foreigner then she is told to calm herself and go home?

Who ever the tourist was, it was lucky for him that the family couldn't find him and police advised the man to calm down and reconsider his actions.The hooker claimed that she had lost her temper with the foreign customer and destroyed much of his possessions before leaving

Some Thai logic that we foreigners will never understand :)

I just love the way brothers and brother in laws take care of sisters! She must be pretty good, if she got 3000 baht and a promise of more. Brother in law came all the way from Sattahip to take care of sis, and probably pissed off, that he didnt get the money for a new motocy. Yeah, probably had a 9mm in his pocket. I think there are lots of these girls that are getting ripped off, and it isnt from the client! More closer to home, but they cant see it.

• Like 1

So I read in the story that she admitted to the police that she lost her temper and destroyed his belongings but no report of the police arresting her for it. I will admit that I just don't understand the laws of this country at all. If a foreigner accidentally steps on a remote control car that is being driven under his feet by the vendors on walking st then he is forced to pay for the broken item or be arrested If a thai women admits to the police to losing her temper and destroying the property of a foreigner then she is told to calm herself and go home?

Who ever the tourist was, it was lucky for him that the family couldn't find him and police advised the man to calm down and reconsider his actions.The hooker claimed that she had lost her temper with the foreign customer and destroyed much of his possessions before leaving

Some Thai logic that we foreigners will never understand smile.png

Seems logical to me. No Farang tourist (beaten a hasty retreat smart man) to lay a complaint about broken belongings. Police calm those still present. Problem solved as it should be. Job well done to the Royal Thai Police!

Some Thai logic that we foreigners will never understand smile.png

Seems logical to me. No Farang tourist (beaten a hasty retreat smart man) to lay a complaint about broken belongings. Police calm those still present. Problem solved as it should be. Job well done to the Royal Thai Police!

What do you mean no farang to lay complaint? Did the police even go look for him at the hotel he was obviously booked into and staying at?

What do you mean no farang to lay complaint? Did the police even go look for him at the hotel he was obviously booked into and staying at?

That isn't a criminal offense, so the police sorts it out only if the Farang complains. I think there are only four criminal offenses in Thailand, reckless driving, homicide, drug dealing, and gambling. wink.png

I think I am missing something :) The "lady of the night" admits to being a working girl, but the police do nothing. Isn't prostitution illegal? The brother-in-law, I assume, threatens the "client" and causes a serious problem in a local hotel but the police do nothing. Aren't his actions illegal in Thailand? The "lady of the night" destroys the "clients" property and the police do nothing. Isn't destroying property of another person illegal in Thailand? What the f&%k.