Second Hand Tractors , Surat, Nst

Big Guy

Hi,

iam looking for small second hand tractor in the Nakon sri tammaratt to Surathani area and was wondering if anyone knew of any used machinery dealers or any machines going privately in this area.

Machine will only be used for tidying beach and launching a small boat so nothing large required.

I have looked at new machines in the dealership in Surathani but wondered if any members may know of any second hand machinery outfits in the area.

Big Guy

Have a look at the pinned topic "Farm Equipment Links" there was a link posted on there (second to last i think) that has lots of tractors and other stuff but I don't know know where their located.

Another alternative is to have a look on the internet at "JSSR Auctions" they have an auction in Bangkok every month. You can go and inspect on inspection day, register then bid on the net if you don't want to go back and bid at the actual auction. They have a delivery service which I found reasonable. I bought a small excavator for B100,000 and then padi B9000 to have it delivered to Burinam.

When I was looking for a tractor, I went to many dealers and followed up many ads. I decided that it was a mine field and that most used tractors were painted very nice and pretty but were in fact worn out. I think that if you can find a farang hobby farmer like me who bought a new tractor and rarely used it, you could get a good safe buy. In the end, I bought a new one. Tractors are rarely replaced unless they NEED to be replaced. Farang hobby farmers whose honeymoon has ended are another story.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Gary, this is the same thing the kubota dealer told me when I asked him about second hand tractors, he took me out the back and showed me them being painted and bodywork repaired but said there was nothing done mechanically so you take a big risk