What Is The Quietest Time/day On Bts?

beachroadlover2

i travel on the bts most days and would say most of the time its fine even for someone with luggage or a bike.if you can,just avoid the morning and evening rush 8/9am 4.30/5.30pm and avoid the busy commuter stations close to those times eg asoke,ploenchit,chidlom and siam + sala deng and chongnonsi on the silom line.

most important always head for the middle of the platform, between the clocks, i have seen times when it is jam packed at both ends but you could sit down and stretch your legs in the middle carriage.

i travel on the bts most days and would say most of the time its fine even for someone with luggage or a bike.if you can,just avoid the morning and evening rush 8/9am 4.30/5.30pm and avoid the busy commuter stations close to those times eg asoke,ploenchit,chidlom and siam + sala deng and chongnonsi on the silom line.

most important always head for the middle of the platform, between the clocks, i have seen times when it is jam packed at both ends but you could sit down and stretch your legs in the middle carriage.

"4.30/5.30pm" ?? I hope that's a typo. I wouldn't try and take a bike on there before 7:30pm in the evening.

But it depends on where you are going from/to. As mentioned above, anywhere central would be very difficult with the bike an hour each side of peak (9am and 6pm), and probably better avoided 2 hours either side if you're using the central stations.

• Like 2