Phuket's Parb Says Sydictive New Year Party Can ' Move It, Move It' To Patong

webfact

Phuket's Parb says Sydictive New Year Party can 'move it, move it' to Patong

Phuket Gazette

pa.jpg

Preechavude “Prab” Keesin, son of Patong Mayor Pian Keesin, will allow the Sydictive Element New Year's Eve party to be held on Patong Beach – but only if Thai Beverage approve it. Photo: Gazette file

PHUKET: -- The Phuket Gazette was told today that Patong Municipality sent Preechavude “Prab” Keesin, son of Patong Mayor Pian Keesin and head of the largest taxi driver association in Patong, to Bangkok to discuss with party organizers Sydictive Element about moving the controversial Sydictive party from Surin Beach to Patong Beach at Loma Park.

However, Thai Beverage has for years used Loma Park as base for their free New Year’s Eve party.

“I talked to Sydictive Element CEO Jirat Petnunthawong on December 21. I am willing to allow the use of the area of Loma Park for the Sydictive party, but the timing does conflict with the annual New Year’s Eve party at Loma Park held by Thai Beverage. Now Sydictive Element has to deal with Thai Beverage itself,” Mr Prab said.

“Sydictive party is big and it seems to be an international party, while Thai Beverage party is an annual party which receives great response from local people and tourists every year, so I do not have anything against them if the two parties are combined,” he explained.

“A Sydictive Element representative was expected to discuss aspects of both parties being held in Patong with Thai Beverage today. There should be a public annoucncement tomorrow,” he added.

Source: http://www.phuketgaz...tong-19793.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2012-12-25

Patong Municipality sent Preechavude “Prab” Keesin, head of the largest taxi driver association in Patong to Bangkok to discuss with party organizers Sydictive Element about moving the controversial Sydictive party from Surin Beach to Patong Beach at Loma Park. crazy.gif

Incredible! A bunch of crock!

LOL

And the winner is: The Tuk Tuk gang of Patong!

Sidictive learns it the expensive way, how to do business in Thailand.

As closer the party days, as more pressure on them, as higher the agreement fees.

"Preechavude “Prab” Keesin, son of Patong Mayor Pian Keesin and head of the largest taxi driver association in Patong"

Also the 'owner' of the Hollywood 'disco', if i recall it right.

Edited by noob7

Prab looks happy, which ever way it goes.I dont think Prab will make it to the party, perhaps he is heading to a better Kareoke venue? I heard Toyota is getting in a few extra Fortunas for some single young Thai ladies.

I am mystified as to what major Thai beer sponsor will be there. Can somebody help me out here? I am struggling to think who it will be

What a pack of sewer rats these people are. If brains were dynamite they could not blow their bloody nose.

In Phuket the administration are low intelegence brain dead and moraly corrupted beyond redemption without any vestege of personal integrity. oups... most of Thailand. Petty little potentates who would not survive a day outside their own culture .

Patong Municipality sent Preechavude “Prab” Keesin, head of the largest taxi driver association in Patong to Bangkok to discuss with party organizers Sydictive Element about moving the controversial Sydictive party from Surin Beach to Patong Beach at Loma Park. crazy.gif

Typo? I think you meant "crooks".

Typo? I think you meant "crooks".

A Bunch of Crock is an art exhibit about the absurdities of political campaigns and the unfortunate role of minorities.........

What gives Junior the right to "allow" this party? He's not a gov't official with the authority to allow this is he?

No, he is higher than the government officials. He is head of largest transport cartel in Phuket. As I know you now, anyone that has spent any amount of time here knows who runs things, and it ain't the "government officials."