2 Bedroom Apartment 1 Month In Jomtien Or Pattaya Beach For 40K A Month?

Neole

Where are security companies that can install deadlocks/alarms?

You are not RADIOLA, reborn & upgraded to supreme? smile.png Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.....PF.

Nope, I would not buy a house, most of my friend's and their expensive homes got burglarized, some several times....

Again in English please

Thanks for the reply, could you suggest where I can book an apartment online? Most of the ones Ive seen rent on long term basis only (6 monthly).

Maybe try them, they have various units, not sure any vacant: http://www.diana-estate.com/luxury-23-bedroom-condo-private-rental.html

I think that as you say a 2 bedroom apartment it may not be that easy. A 2 bedroom house on estate with pool would be easy, 1 bedroom apartment again easy, 2 bedroom I believe a little more difficult to find.

Best of luck.

Edited to add

The request tweaked my interest and I ended up finding this

http://www.pattayaholidayrentals.com/

Edited by RabC

I think that as you say a 2 bedroom apartment it may not be that easy. A 2 bedroom house on estate with pool would be easy, 1 bedroom apartment again easy, 2 bedroom I believe a little more difficult to find.

Indeed. Decent 2-bed condos are not so common. One good thing about wanting a larger place is that the older buildings tend to have them whereas the newer ones dont. And older buildings are usually the nicest to live in, in my opinion.

Indeed. Decent 2-bed condos are not so common. One good thing about wanting a larger place is that the older buildings tend to have them whereas the newer ones dont. And older buildings are usually the nicest to live in, in my opinion.

In my search for a good 2-room (not 2-bedroom) apartment in September-October, I checked many supermarket notice boards. At your budget level, you could rent a bloody 4-bedroom estate, from what I saw. I don't think anyone seeking long-term tenants would refuse you for a month at 40,000. Or 30,000, for that matter. I would say stay at a hotel for a couple of days and check the supermarkets. Friendship, Villa, TOPs, Big C and Foodland all have rental notice boards.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
  • Like 1

In my search for a good 2-room (not 2-bedroom) apartment in September-October, I checked many supermarket notice boards. At your budget level, you could rent a bloody 4-bedroom estate, from what I saw. I don't think anyone seeking long-term tenants would refuse you for a month at 40,000.

You are right about 2-room condos, but such condos are usually 1-bed units made up from 2 studios and are pretty common. Condos with 2 bedrooms plus living room, kitchen etc are somewhat rarer, except in the older buildings where they are quite common (and not very easy to rent out, it seems).

Certainly anyone looking for a 2-bed unit will probably pay much less per sqm than someone looking for a studio or 1-bed unit.

Thanks for all the advise. I'm still looking, have emailed all the links. Most of the 2 bedroom apartments I'm finding online are 60000 upwards, but I guess these are serviced apartments, more like hotels. I'm waiting for replies from others.