Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Found on the road to the waterfalls west of Pai.... (definitely not mine wink.png )

DSC02958.JPG

Told it was not good! blink.pngtongue.png

DSC02961.JPG

I cannot remember if that was the same day the police had made a raid on the village and arrested all the men, there... the ladies were somewhat upset...whistling.gif

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

Found on the road to the waterfalls west of Pai.... (definitely not mine wink.png )

DSC02958.JPG

Told it was not good! blink.pngtongue.png

DSC02961.JPG

I cannot remember if that was the same day the police had made a raid on the village and arrested all the men, there... the ladies were somewhat upset...whistling.gif

Awwww...C'mon SJ...y'all just went for a walk & happened to find a handcrafted bong

didn'tya...and a "disposable" one at that...lucky lads...hah!

Edited by sunshine51

Ron some of your images have gone south ?w00t.gif

The canals in BKK can be a good way to get around....thumbsup.gif

DSC03800.JPG

DSC03798.JPG

I have had a problem using google plus.If I click on the red "X" in the top right hand corner to leave the page when an image is open,it will put the image in the bin.

I can retrieve it but the problem is knowing which one has gone south so as to repost it.I didn't realise it was deleting it on thaivisa but now that I know I will be more careful in the future.

^ ah Yes, Google plus is a pain... I really don't know why they do it... and why it does that... crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Last few days there is a pop up to hit to show what other Google services are available ... I and afraid to try any of them ... god knows what else it will screw up... w00t.gif I have bitched about the problem, on their surveys... perhaps more people should?

Anyway moving on... watch out for dengerous curved on Samui!

SAM_0528.JPG

• Like 1