Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Pssst ^ Ron's confused again, there is a Etan up there^^^tongue.png

These are cool guys .... hanging on the ice truck! rolleyes.gif

Yes maybe should have cropped down to get rid of the wires too! facepalm.gif

Pssst ^ Ron's confused again, there is a Etan up there^^^

Background mood smile.png (that one has been posted elsewhere wai2.gif )

^ The monkey's not amused one iota...look at that frown!

Yes it is a pity that the image is blurred.I am using a phone camera at the moment till I get the new camera.After taking the photo,it was hard to see anything wrong on the screen so didn't take another shot too make sure.The phone camera has surprised me with the quality of it's images in most situations.Many of my posts in the last two weeks are useing shots taken with it.There is a chance the the monkey moved although I didn't pick it up on the small screen.

^ The monkey's not amused one iota...look at that frown!

Yes it is a pity that the image is blurred.I am using a phone camera at the moment till I get the new camera.After taking the photo,it was hard to see anything wrong on the screen so didn't take another shot too make sure.The phone camera has surprised me with the quality of it's images in most situations.Many of my posts in the last two weeks are useing shots taken with it.There is a chance the the monkey moved although I didn't pick it up on the small screen.

I've been finding out lately that for generic shots...when I don't even have my Canon G12 in a pouch....that my

Galaxy S3 has a pretty decent capability camerawise...plus...people don't really return that "posed" look. Sure

your pic was a bit blurry...so what...I liked it because of the Rhesus (sp) monkey's face! There's a story in there...

• Like 1

Not done this before so hope my pic is attached. I like this one as it shows depth/perspective. Also rain bouncing off bus and road is unusual. I dont normally take pix in rain. Mods also give a slight arty farty painted effect. To my uncultured eye anyway.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I hope that this is enjoyable for you watchers ,

I grew up near the Gold Coast in Queensland Aus.and I see the coastline in Hua Hin as similar to the 1980's

Hey Shit! , it will change as it did there and everyday change , 'Progress" , sure.

A simple photo may be all that can keep a memory , never delete your life saving !

Thanks. Goompasmile.png

post-70928-0-99245700-1387075971_thumb.j

Wat Khaotakiab

Because I was too lazy to climb those stairs, I stayed down with the monkees. But thanks to your photo I can see they are also at the temple.

• Like 1