Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Just thought of loads more angles/framing/settings ... a motorbike blurred in front of bar., framed in pink. Would have to be dusk I suppose. Wish I knew what I was doing with a camera. .As I live about 10 yards from the pink bar might have to open a pink bar pic thread with squillions of pics. Only joking ....... Its only been open a week or so. No customers seen by me so far. Pink is a bit gay.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Pic of this bar not played about with. They DO have this very bright red lighting. Not sure if I could stay in there long. The lighting may make me look normal .. so may try it one night.

Need some blues there don't they. smile.png

• Like 1

Shredded coconut put out to dry.My dog Suthep made sure some of it wasn't wasn't going to dry too quickly.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif So if the coconut has a yellowish hue.... don't eat it..... bah.gif is that what you are trying to say! tongue.png

As far as I know,it is sold for pig feed.

oh no!... which one is more colourful .... whistling.gif

IMG_1476.JPG

Word of caution. Never plant bougainvillea in your garden. It gets like Japanese Knotweed but with vicious thorns. It grows suddenly and without warning at a ferocious pace.

• Like 2

Shredded coconut put out to dry.My dog Suthep made sure some of it wasn't wasn't going to dry too quickly.

DSC01448.JPG

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif So if the coconut has a yellowish hue.... don't eat it..... bah.gif is that what you are trying to say! tongue.png

Like the Eskimos say, "don't eat the yellow snow."

David

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

As far as I know,it is sold for pig feed.

Yes .... 10 or 20 baht (?) ... a big bag, my neighbours buy it every day.... but never seen it yellow! .... whistling.gif ... That has put me off pork! facepalm.gifbah.gif

In Canada they always say don't eat yellow snow! smile.png rolleyes.gif

edit....

..... Opps just see Genericnic said the same thing..... but not just the Eskimos! wink.png

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1