Book Scanning Service In Cm?

zeekgarcia

Jinda Copy, on Suthep Rd. (about 200 m east from the back entrance of CMU on the south side of Suthep Road) does this work all the time.

Never had it done personally, but everytime I am there (when I need lots of paper copies @ .50 B each) I see them doing this work.

They copy textbooks, and reprint them for students.

I am pretty sure they can copy and convert to .pdf as well.

Of course, making copies of copyright protected material is illegal, and we are not allowed to discuss illegal reproductions, etc. per forum rules.

Jinda Copy, on Suthep Rd. (about 200 m east from the back entrance of CMU on the south side of Suthep Road) does this work all the time.

Never had it done personally, but everytime I am there (when I need lots of paper copies @ .50 B each) I see them doing this work.

They copy textbooks, and reprint them for students.

I am pretty sure they can copy and convert to .pdf as well.

Of course, making copies of copyright protected material is illegal, and we are not allowed to discuss illegal reproductions, etc. per forum rules.

I am not going to sell the book just make it digital.

Edited by zeekgarcia

Have you checked to see if perhaps it's already been digitized by anyone? There are several on-line data bases filled with books that have been scanned, cleaned and formated by its members. These books are all in Public Domain, but perhaps your book is too?

It's a good idea to check for a virus infection after using a copy shop. A few weeks ago I transferred my emailed 90 day report slip to a flash drive and then had it printed out to attach to my passport. Several days later when I looked at the flash drive again I noticed the jpg file had become executable. Since I had a similar experience from a CMU copy shop I immediately recognized the problem and deleted the file (instead of stupidly opening it as I did with the CMU infection).

This last virus came from a basement copy shop at Kad Suan Kaew. It's a small corner stand near the food court--I don't remember the name. I've used the place several times in the past without any problems.

Yeah, a little off topic, but a valid warning, sante.

I've found viruses several times when copying files to flash drives at copy shop computers.

Pretty much all of them are infected IMO.

Plug the flash memory in your home computer, and always run a scan with AV software before opening files....