Who's The Vip Then?

7:00 pm on a Friday night and the police seem to have stopped the traffic at Bo Phut lights with a back-up on frozen traffic right as far as Angela's in Mae Nam.

The BIB were wobbling about on the same stretch yesterday afternoon.

So who's here then? Anyone know?

R

Provincial Court maybe?

Thank you for the other information.

No, the prison.

She runs the "Kamlangjai" or "Inspire" project to reach out to Thai women in incarceration including pregnant inmates and their babies, and intends to assure that female and pregnant inmates are given adequate assistance and prepare them to mingle with society after their releases.

She is also working on the project called "ELFI" - "Enhancing lives of Female Inmates", which proposes new rules on the treatment of women prisoners and non-custodial measures for women offenders as a supplement to the 1955 Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bajrakitiyabha

• Like 2

Provincial Court maybe?

No, the prison.

She runs the "Kamlangjai" or "Inspire" project to reach out to Thai women in incarceration including pregnant inmates and their babies, and intends to assure that female and pregnant inmates are given adequate assistance and prepare them to mingle with society after their releases.

She is also working on the project called "ELFI" - "Enhancing lives of Female Inmates", which proposes new rules on the treatment of women prisoners and non-custodial measures for women offenders as a supplement to the 1955 Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners.

http://en.wikipedia..../Bajrakitiyabha

Hmmm the prison recently created a mother and baby unit. Most of the money was raised on the island by the Sisters on Samui. Maybe something to do with that? That would tie in with the Princess's interests - or maybe just a coincidence.

• Like 1

]

Could have been because one of Bollywoods biggest stars was and still is in Samui ? - http://thelinkpaper.ca/?p=25153

It's no doubt unconnected but why does this guy always make me itch.

Is it because he is always provocative?

Or just because all he ever posts is nasty, aggravating, provoking, contentious, negative stuff that lacks in harmony and cheer?

OH. This is some sort of . . . flog blog tam or blat?

What do we call it?

Oh, Right.

He is a troll.

Got it.

Not allowed to TROLL. Sorry.

I am absolutely not trawling Boathead.

Thanks and sorry.

R

Edited by robsamui

Provincial Court maybe?

No, the prison.

Thanks Sucker. This makes it pellucid.

R

]

Could have been because one of Bollywoods biggest stars was and still is in Samui ? - http://thelinkpaper.ca/?p=25153

It's no doubt unconnected but why does this guy always make me itch.

Is it because he is always provocative?

Or just because all he ever posts is nasty, aggravating, provoking, contentious, negative stuff that lacks in harmony and cheer?

OH. This is some sort of . . . flog blog tam or blat?

What do we call it?

Oh, Right.

He is a troll.

Got it.

Not allowed to TROLL. Sorry.

I am absolutely not trawling Boathead.

Thanks and sorry.

R

did we get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning Rob??

Provincial Court maybe?

No, the prison.

Hmmm the prison recently created a mother and baby unit. Most of the money was raised on the island by the Sisters on Samui. Maybe something to do with that? That would tie in with the Princess's interests - or maybe just a coincidence.

Yet again kudos to the NORA connections - they are all linked to Nora Buri, Nora Beach and - also - the BKK Air link in Bp Phut.

R

The Princesses normally stay at the Royal Wing which is attached to the Samui Palm Beach resort in Bophut. When one of the Princesses is in residence - you can see the naval ships off shore. One in close, one between Bophut and Koh Som and one out just past Koh Som. (They are there at the moment.)

When the Crown Prince visits, he usually stays at Six Senses.

Yesterday, I did notice that a picture of Princess Bajrakitiyabha was on the big screen near Bang Rak market.

I think whoever the VIP was they have now left, I saw the private jet that arrived the same time as this thread got started taking off today, and around Midday today whilst riding through Banrak on my scooter, I saw would could best be described as a regiment of uniformed men standing about looking all official probably about 200 in all, I thought they are really taking the helmet check-points seriously nowdays

The Princesses normally stay at the Royal Wing which is attached to the Samui Palm Beach resort in Bophut. When one of the Princesses is in residence - you can see the naval ships off shore. One in close, one between Bophut and Koh Som and one out just past Koh Som. (They are there at the moment.)

When the Crown Prince visits, he usually stays at Six Senses.

Yesterday, I did notice that a picture of Princess Bajrakitiyabha was on the big screen near Bang Rak market.

This time HRH stayed at Hansar.