Driving School

anna234cn

I wanna learn how to drive and get a license. So anyone here knows where those driving schools are. I prefer the location is near Huamak or BangNa. Thanks.

you want to drive in Thailand, you must be mad

from what i have seen nobody has learned to drive in Thailand

Do you speak Thai? Read Thai? Understand spoken Thai?

If not ... don't do it in BKK

(How will you understand the traffic signs that are often written only in Thai (like left-most lane may continue on red) etc)

Do you speak Thai? Read Thai? Understand spoken Thai?

If not ... don't do it in BKK

(How will you understand the traffic signs that are often written only in Thai (like left-most lane may continue on red) etc)

I speak and read Thai a bit. Usually I can read the roads names but it takes time. hehe

truly ... just don't do it!

I almost stopped (in the left lane at a redlight ... luckily my friend was with me and blurted out "Don't stop ... go!"

I have a completely different opinion on driving upcountry ... whip out that IDL and drive! You'll see stuff that is rarely seen by anyone but locals!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you are a hero! you should know it is impossible for you to get license. If we can get it , i would be the first one to get it. In fact, they will give you some thing which is not license. If you get an accident in thailand, whatever you do ,you must answer for it by yourself. By the way , did you get your first car?heihei.

you are a hero! you should know it is impossible for you to get license. If we can get it , i would be the first one to get it. In fact, they will give you some thing which is not license. If you get an accident in thailand, whatever you do ,you must answer for it by yourself. By the way , did you get your first car?heihei.

ummmm sorry Sam but many people (foriegners) have Thai Drivers Licenses ... and first class insurance is good

I'm interested too in some details too if anyone knows where to go in BKK.

I have spoken to a couple of people who said they got them somewhere near Pattaya. One said that as he had (i think) a UK licence with him he just had to take some sort of reaction test or something. The other said he had to do a simple test on a track. something like that, cant really remember.

anyone know about BKK?

I've seen a driving school along rama 9 road somewhere between ramkamhaeng and srinakarin. Sorry I can't be more specific.. Also seen another driving school on lad phrao around soi 81-91. Must be a few around bkk. Pretty sure you have to speak thai or have a thai friend tag along. Driving license is ease to get. plenty of info on TV already.