Working With Non-O

Can you work with this visa ?....No you cant you need a WP

Can you be issued a WP based on this visa ? depends what the "O" is for and which labour department you apply to, so want you on a "B" visa

Being i Thailand for the purposes of working ad not having to leave every 3 months is called an extension of stay, do you qualify ?....dont know you havent supplied any detail

You will need a work permit to allow work and that may be issued on a non immigrant O visa entry if obtained for marriage by most labor office locations if you find a job allowing a work permit. But a few will insist on B visa entry for anything but NGO type volunteer work.

Yes multi entry means stay up to 90 days each entry and unlimited number of entries during the one year the visa is valid. But if you qualify for non immigrant O visa you may be able to qualify for one year extensions of stay from immigration which does not require travel - but that will depend on your status.

Good Penang are still issuing multis, I always send staff their. What was the financial requirement if any?

Yes multiple non o .....Great new please forward the requirements as I know its a new consul

my contact was just getting used to playing tennis with the old one bugger!

new balls please!

cheers