Anything New And Exciting To Recommend

LawrenceChee

Beer Republic has opened at the place that was Su Casa, ( Nimmanheman soi 11 ) I was there recently, the focus is on imported draught beer, I think they have about 15 taps going, I tried a few, the usual, Hoegarten and Lefe, but they also have Speckeled Hen and a great German beer called Schneider brau ..... the menu is a mix of Thai and Western. I liked the mixed basket of french fries and chips, with wasabi mayo. The menue looked interesting but didn't get a chance to sample much as beer and chips filled me up.

• Like 2

Honest answer: Sweet bugger all.

Tell a lie, there was a pot hole filled in the Tapae road last week and a new street light installed by the railway station.

You are obviously not swayed by the exciting developments in the food outlets, as such you really need to ask yourself whether you truly belong on the CM forum, although a couple of posts about the cheapest and nastiest whatever should see your membership renewed.

• Like 1

I can confirm that theblether is liable to be in town soon, and I'll be there for a while. I'll give you all advance notice so you can make your escape plans. smile.png

I'm kinda kicking myself though as my trip will coincide with Smokie season. Gawd. sad.png

Talking about Smokie.........he is currently in Chiang Mai and he'll be there for The Bells so if anyone spots a wee Scottish guy wandering about looking lost and muttering about theblether ye'll ken who it is. biggrin.png

Beer Republic has opened at the place that was Su Casa, ( Nimmanheman soi 11 ) I was there recently, the focus is on imported

draught beer, I think they have about 15 taps going, I tried a few, the usual, Hoegarten and Lefe, but they also have Speckeled Hen and a great German beer called Schneider brau ..... the menu is a mix of Thai and Western. I liked the mixed basket of french fries and chips, with wasabi mayo. The menue looked interesting but didn't get a chance to sample much as beer and chips filled me up.

Imported Draught beer sounds good, though I imagine the cost will prohibit me from visiting frequently, I'll make a note of this one to check out at some time.

Beer Republic has opened at the place that was Su Casa, ( Nimmanheman soi 11 ) I was there recently, the focus is on imported draught beer, I think they have about 15 taps going, I tried a few, the usual, Hoegarten and Lefe, but they also have Speckeled Hen and a great German beer called Schneider brau ..... the menu is a mix of Thai and Western. I liked the mixed basket of french fries and chips, with wasabi mayo. The menue looked interesting but didn't get a chance to sample much as beer and chips filled me up.

And they've got VB!

• Like 2

And they've got VB!

VB? Is that contagious?