Caught Our Son Home Alone With G/friend,cant Believe It!

thenervoussurgeon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had no more weed or coke maybe ?

:-)

not sure about the coke ,but they could have shared the weed if they had any ,but honestly i know we dont always know our kids ,but i dont think he would know weed if he tripped over it and the only coke he has is straight out of the bottle .

From what you say here and previously, the answer is obvious........

..........He's going to be a monk.

Monk. Nun. Whatever makes him happy!

Well, let me put it this way. She wanted Sharron and I wanted Craig, so we made a compromise and called the little brat Shazaig...not much of compromise I know but at least he can hold a pencil in between his toes long enough to paint a picture and make a buck

I have met many Thai ladies who are 21 or under and have never had a boyfriend, from what I deduce, nothing gets in the way of the Thai education when its finished thn extra curricular activites come to the front anf tonights homework is Legover, a popular pastimes in all corner's of the world, just comes a bit later in life here.

I have met many Thai ladies who are 21 or under and have never had a boyfriend, from what I deduce, nothing gets in the way of the Thai education when its finished thn extra curricular activites come to the front anf tonights homework is Legover, a popular pastimes in all corner's of the world, just comes a bit later in life here.

Yes judging by his girlfriend and her familly i would think that education is forefront in their minds