Where To Get An Inexpensive Medical Certificate Along Sukhumvit?

beachroadlover2

Clinic 11 in Sukh/soi 11 left hand side when walking from Sukh,

roughly opposite Villa Market

How much?

I just got one last week for 40 Baht but in Sumat Prakan ... Doctor didn't even open his door ... the receptionist did it.

But I might one again down the track so interested in a lower Suk solution for a reasonable price.

Forgive my ignorance but WHY a medical certificate and for what? For insurance back home or to buy certain medicine?

The local swimming pool at Benjasiri park requires it along with the 40 baht annual membership.

Also valid for entrance to beachroad?

Forgive my ignorance but WHY a medical certificate and for what? For insurance back home or to buy certain medicine?

The local swimming pool at Benjasiri park requires it along with the 40 baht annual membership.

Same reason I had to have mine done; make sure you don't have a heartattack or something I am guessing?

I often get sick every time I come to Thailand. I caught swine flu a few trips back and spent 2 weeks in bed.

NZ law allows me to change my time off work from annual leave to sick leave if I can prove (with a medical certificate after confirmation of the illness by the doctor) that I was genuinely sick. I had not been able to find this facility in the past and believe it may be useful in the future.

Do the doctors provide the medical certificate in English, or in Thai only?

I often get sick every time I come to Thailand. I caught swine flu a few trips back and spent 2 weeks in bed.

NZ law allows me to change my time off work from annual leave to sick leave if I can prove (with a medical certificate after confirmation of the illness by the doctor) that I was genuinely sick. I had not been able to find this facility in the past and believe it may be useful in the future.

Do the doctors provide the medical certificate in English, or in Thai only?

This +/- 100 baht certificate looks more like a checklist with a signature. All Thai but if you have $$, anything can be written.