Thank You Pea Workers

Most of us have spent recent weeks complaining about the electric here on the island.

Last night we had a long power cut in Bangrak/Plai Laem at the height of the rain. That in itself is not unusual.

Let us though thank the Thai PEA workers who went out in that weather and fixed the problem.

I am sure they would have preferred to celebrate the New Year differently and whatever we may think of the management, the guys on the ground got the job done in time for the New Year Countdown.

Wasn't it a deliberately scheduled cut. 19.15-21.45hrs exactly? I've been told there wasn't any damage to be fixed. You know different do you?

Wasn't it a deliberately scheduled cut. 19.15-21.45hrs exactly? I've been told there wasn't any damage to be fixed. You know different do you?

Of course the very damage to be fixed, and there was several of them. At my place in Chaweng Noi gone for 4 houres, and I think the same happened inside Chaweng. Thanks to the PEA workers, but ugh to the PEA manegemant. It seems that they dont want tourists to come to Samui.