Car Technical Control

awayfoe

If,as I am sure he is the OP is looking for someone to get a cehicle inspection done before renewing his car tax I would suggest going to any of the garages that have a sign like a gear wheel outside. THis is the sign for an authorised inspection station.

If,as I am sure he is the OP is looking for someone to get a cehicle inspection done before renewing his car tax I would suggest going to any of the garages that have a sign like a gear wheel outside. THis is the sign for an authorised inspection station.

thank you for info but i try to have adress near jomtien ...i look around but never see the sign gear wheel

thank you for info but i try to have adress near jomtien ...i look around but never see the sign gear wheel

Then your best bet is at the DoT when you do your renewal.

Just do it at the motor registry, too easy.

Do I take it that the inspection bay opposite the registry office is now operating again, it was closed for a long while.

yes it is open again and has been for about 18 months.

Not quite true, as it was closed when I needed to use it in December of 2011.

But yes it’s open again, used it in June and again last month.

Wonder what they did though, does look the same as before they shut it down for renovation.

Yeah I have not been there everyday to check but the few times I have been there over the past 18 months it was open.

Me neither, just saying that the closure was within the last 18 months, so it hasn’t been open ‘again’ for about 18 months. smile.png

And if you did not go there in December you would not know if it closed so your point is ?

I tried to tell you quite nicely that you were wrong, but you couldn’t fess up to being wrong, could you? Of course I was there in December, I stated so earlier in my previous post, that is if you paid any attention to what I wrote. But I acknowledged jokingly, that I hadn’t been there every day.

BTW, who goes there every day, unless they have some business there?blink.png

You ask me what’s my point is... My point is: That the closure has been within the last 18 months and you were wrong saying that ‘yes it is open again and has been for about 18 months ‘.

Edited by Rimmer
flame