Belgian Threatens Suicide Outside His Former Girlfriend’S Central Pattaya Apartment

Rimmer

Belgian threatens suicide outside his former girlfriend’s Central Pattaya apartment

belgian-4.jpg

PATTAYA:--A Belgian resident of Pattaya was involved in a potentially deadly incident on Tuesday afternoon in front of the apartment of his former girlfriend who he wanted back in his life, despite her not wanting the same.

Police were called to the apartment block in Soi Yai off the Central Pattaya Road just after 3.20pm on Tuesday by concerned neighbors who reported seeing the man lying on the ground in front of his former girlfriend’s apartment. She was out at the time and returned to find the Belgian, who is aged 60, lying on the ground shielded by an ironing board with a towel placed over it.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/69418/belgian-threatens-suicide-girlfriends-central-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-02

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I wish people wouldn't air their dirty laundry in public.

He was holding a large knife and was pressing it against his stomach and claimed if he could not have his girlfriend back in his life he would end his life instead.

With him already on the pavement, this scenario must make it difficult for the TV conspiracy theorists who think every farang suicide or suicide attempt involves a shove over the balcony railing from the // Thai Script removed // du jour.

Edited by metisdead
: This is an English language forum, use English when posting. If you wish to post in Thai, you can do that on the Thai language forum.

My maid looks better than his girlfriend. Just sayin'

Considering that all of the photos are taken with her back to the camera and no one can see her face, you are damning your maid with very faint praise indeed! Just sayin!rolleyes.gif

maybe, the back side of the maid is the one he is more familar with ?

• Like 1

The guys 60 and acting like this. Pattaya is a funny place.

That's harsh. No matter what our age it is an emotional pain if the someone that we love leaves. I was 60 when my English wife dumped me. So I came to Thailand. Subsequently I settled down with a Thai woman and live here in peace and happiness. We both love Thailand. Edited by indyuk
  • Like 1

Considering that all of the photos are taken with her back to the camera and no one can see her face, you are damning your maid with very faint praise indeed! Just sayin!rolleyes.gif

The backside looks pretty good...if the other 50% is near as good...could be a nice package. Besides, a good backside is usually all I need.

The backside looks pretty good...if the other 50% is near as good...could be a nice package. Besides, a good backside is usually all I need.

I would say about 75% of the good Thai backsides I see get completely ruined when I see the front. I think it is because the backside doesn't always show their age very well. It is very disturbing when it turns out I was checking out someone's grandma.

• Like 1