Challenge For Yingluck Is To Address Sensitive Questions: Thai Talk

webfact

post-9891-0-70682900-1357388266_thumb.jp>>>I'd have had you for lunch sunshine.post-9891-0-53466900-1357388299_thumb.jp

The one on the left had 'balls' attached, the one on the right has strings attached.

The one on the left even played in a sketch of "Yes, Prime Minister" in January, 1984. The one on the right might or might not have been instrumental in getting a Channel-3 soap dropped

I just didn't have you down as a Thai soap fan Rubl, but explains your posting technique I guess......a little removed from real life......but hey...write a letter full of complaint and indignation......oh but to whom...we don't quite know yet do we!!!

post-9891-0-70682900-1357388266_thumb.jp>>>I'd have had you for lunch sunshine.post-9891-0-53466900-1357388299_thumb.jp

The one on the left had 'balls' attached, the one on the right has strings attached.

You didn't notice the cultivation and training Thatcher was obliged to endure to get her presentation skills into shape, there was a visible change in image and voice intonation, and with this came confidence, Yingluck is currently undergoing such a change which will in turn increase her confidence, good luck to her, not an easy task. P.S I wonder how Thatcher would have come on making a speech in Thai!!

Bless her, she had a hard enough time speaking English that the working classes could understand.

As for your comment re Thatcher speaking Thai, I reckon that had Maggie studied Thai as long as Yingluck studied English, I am sure Maggie May have struggled through as well as Yingluck does.

The one on the left even played in a sketch of "Yes, Prime Minister" in January, 1984. The one on the right might or might not have been instrumental in getting a Channel-3 soap dropped

I just didn't have you down as a Thai soap fan Rubl, but explains your posting technique I guess......a little removed from real life......but hey...write a letter full of complaint and indignation......oh but to whom...we don't quite know yet do we!!!

Thank you for your kind words love wai.gif

You didn't notice the cultivation and training Thatcher was obliged to endure to get her presentation skills into shape, there was a visible change in image and voice intonation, and with this came confidence, Yingluck is currently undergoing such a change which will in turn increase her confidence, good luck to her, not an easy task. P.S I wonder how Thatcher would have come on making a speech in Thai!!

Bless her, she had a hard enough time speaking English that the working classes could understand.

As for your comment re Thatcher speaking Thai, I reckon that had Maggie studied Thai as long as Yingluck studied English, I am sure Maggie May have struggled through as well as Yingluck does.

I didn't notice Maggie exercising your projected language skills conversing in spanish with the Argentinians......short notice I guess.... Edited by 473geo

I didn't notice Maggie exercising your projected language skills conversing in spanish with the Argentinians......short notice I guess....

I doubt she spoke Russian with comrade Gorbachev either.

I didn't notice Maggie exercising your projected language skills conversing in spanish with the Argentinians......short notice I guess....

I doubt she spoke Russian with comrade Gorbachev either.

Totally off topic by now, but this makes me wonder what language PM Thatcher and Pres. Reagan spoke in conversing together rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Did Mrs. Thatcher have Masters degrees from Thai or Spanish universities?

Did Mrs. Thatcher have Masters degrees from Thai or Spanish universities?

Well I guess they just don't take anybody, you have to apply for a course, be accepted and at least attempt to increase your knowledge, so well done Yingluck for having a go, nothing ventured nothing gained eh Mick. Of course Yingluck could have bottled out on every occasion and used an interpretor, again a sign she realises the best way to improve is to use her English, a brave decision indeed, credit to you Yingluck for having the 'balls' to take that decision