Marriage Visa - Bank Statements

I shall be applying for a marriage visa this year instead of the retirement visa as there seems to be some problems reported about seasoning and combo -- Do Immigration accept a bank statement giving all the transactions as per internet Banking or do they require to see the bank book with all the years transactions. 9 years ago I know they refused a bank statement but when they looked at my pensions and Bank book insisted I could not have a marriage visa but it must be a combo retirement visa ( That of course was in the Pattaya Soi 8 days)

HJ

I've been going to KL for a few years now applying for the marriage visa. I took my bank books--along with printed statements, the first few times, but they never look at the bank books so I stopped taking them. I've always been issued the visa with no problems only taking Internet generated bank statements. I take statements from one of my every day accounts that shows money coming in/going out every month, and another statement from an account that has a static amount in it specifically for the visa. Hope this helps.

The bank book would be the best. Note sure that immigration is quite up to date on internet banking option.

They may not want to see the full year but would want to see balance for the 2 months required seasoning.