Price Of Return Flights From Bangkok To London - Anyone Made This Trip Recently?

mattk1

Hi there,

I wouldn't normally post a question regarding this but after several days of getting prices above £1300, I thought I'd see what other people are paying.

The flight will be me, my wife and our 6 month old son and I was told by more than one person I could get tickets for around £1100.

Now I don't mind paying the £1300 I keep finding but I'm curious as to how some people are able to find cheaper flights?

Anyway not sure if this will get any replies but it can't hurt to try.. :-)

Cheers

Flights hover around 30k pp high season more expensive and Bkk-Lnd Is always approx 30% more expensive than Ldn -Bkk. Dates people don't want to fly are best. I checked leave 24th Dec and return 31st direct was only 24k including taxes!

The OP should look at the pinned-thread on deals, at the top of the page, where posters often put details/links of special-offers as we hear of them.

I myself recently got a BKK-LHR-BKK ticket for B25,700 on Jet Airways for travel in May, but that deal has now expired.

However I would expect, going by previous years' experience, a flurry of deals mid/late-January, from many airlines as they try to lock-in business for the lower-season months, especially March or May ?

And It's widely thought that UK-Bangkok-UK tickets are cheaper than starting here in Thailand, but the OP specifies Bangkok-London, in the thread-title.