Mass Brawl

Banzai99

As so many of the ThaiVisa threads end up in a free for all internet fight, why not make it real, instead of ThaiVisa PissUps, we could have ThaiVisa punch ups sponsered by Carlsberg.

Zimmer frames at 20 paces, that type of thing...

Beats all this anonymous fighting BS, you gotta problem, ThaiVisa punch up, great day out for all the family and a priceless photo opportunity for a guy like me.

What say you ?.......?

• Like 2

I've always found Thaivisa to be a very civil place full of chaps and chappette's that enjoy the finer things in life. You know, like minded people that enjoy meeting up for a cocktail of an evening and look down on the slovenly beer swilling mongers. whistling.gif

Several of our esteemed fellow members "jumped the shark" on the New Expat thread in the Bangkok Forum. They are currently hiding behind their computer monitors scared to post as they know they're gonna get the p*ss ripped right of them. Go check it out......TV Gold. laugh.png

Would you like a cherry with that Sir?? biggrin.png

• Like 2

Hmmmm.... Chang 'n' cherry.... You might have something there, theblether.... maybe with one of those natty wee umberellas in the pint pot. burp.gif

Should go down an bomb at the Thaivisa local, the Rat and Sack

Edited by Rob8891

Yes, the Rat and Sack........a lovely place. smile.png You get the salt of the earth types in there, not like those namby pambies hanging around posing in poncey cocktail bars in Sukhumvit......I can't get this image out of my mind now of a certain contingent of our BKK colleagues......

worried-about-the-boy-006.jpg

They used to be called the New Romantics.......now they're known as the New Expats. Spiffing. dry.png

I much prefer the Rat and Sack regulars, you can fight it out all night then finish it off with a yard of ale and a sing song. Real men you know. drunk.gif

If you are looking for a nice chat you will most definitly get one right here.

That is just not so, nearly every thread ends up in a slanging match, you wanna argue about it ? ⚡

Ok Blether

hmmmm

1. default.jpgconcert-Sek Loso 2009 12th Year - Rao lae nai 22 by vylao1

Edited by metisdead
: Thai script removed.