P A D Threatens To Take To Streets Again Over Preah Vihear, Makes Seven Demands

webfact

One thing sticks out like a sore thumb in all these threads involving the PAD and that's the complete lack of support from the expats.

The red underpants brigade on must surely be wrong

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect App

Indeed. Where are all the mythical forum yellows?

I have noticed recently since things have started to go against them that this forum is turning, not pro red but pro government. We wont mention there names they know who they are.

You won't mention their names because you don't know who they are. Certainly no one else seems to know who they are.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing sticks out like a sore thumb in all these threads involving the PAD and that's the complete lack of support from the expats.

I have noticed recently since things have started to go against them that this forum is turning, not pro red but pro government. We wont mention there names they know who they are.

You won't mention their names because you don't know who they are. Certainly no one else seems to know who they are.

Theres two who begin with the letter 'A'

By the time you are anti coup, anti protest/riot, you will take anything that looks semi organised.

Isaan wives / girlfriends. Simple as that.

Isaan wives / girlfriends. Simple as that.

Catty sort of comment that.

Anything wrong or incorrect about Issan wives or girlfriends ??

I've had a few of the latter and they were jolly good fun.

Perhaps you would withdraw your comment if you had more experience........

Nobody cares about the temple, they are fighting over oil and gas plots offshore. Big money involved. The temple being used as a front.

Thaisa ia right to the point.

The temple is a pretext, but it also has relevance to angles of borders that meet and go to the sea,

and a small 1/2 degree change in angle can mean dozens of in the ocean oil/gas derricks

positioned in Thailand,and not Cambo, and millions of barrels of oil pumped

for Thai liege lords benefit.

This is a border dispute, but not one on dry land.

Edited by animatic

Nobody cares about the temple, they are fighting over oil and gas plots offshore. Big money involved. The temple being used as a front.

Thaisa ia right to the point.

The temple is a pretext, but it also has relevance to angles of borders that meet and go to the sea,

and a small 1/2 degree change in angle can mean dozens of in the ocean oil/gas derricks

positioned in Thailand,and not Cambo, and millions of barrels of oil pumped

for Thai liege lords benefit.

This is a border dispute, but not one on dry land.

Bingo. Correct-a-mundo.

The temple was awarded to Cambodia 50 years ago.

The PAD issue is about Whipping up ersatz nationalism for internal political malarky

Whats fun is watching how many Expats swallow the hook line and sinker and come out yapping about oil and gas rights with a straight keyboard. biggrin.png

You were saying?