U F O Spotted In Sakon Nakhon On Christmas Day: You Just Can't Fake This Stuff

webfact

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is impossible to fake these things. You all laughed when they said the world would end in 2012 and now we are being invaded and not one of you are taking it seriously You won't be laughing when they take over Nana, Cowboy, Patpong and the Walking street which will mean the end of the world for most of you.

If they take over the sex hubs, then they might have even more inticing novelties to offer. I don't know if that would be the end of the world for me.

I sometimes wonder why aliens mainly go to England to create crop cicles. Rice fields would be near as good - until Farmer Somchai comes strolling out with his smoothbore flintlock to shoo them away.

Regarding aliens taking over the sex clubs, I propose a sit down meeting with them and strike a deal. Patpong has turned into a giant clip joint, so they can have that. Soi Cowboy is full of wacky coyote bars where the girls do not go with you. So they can have that too. But please please leave us Nana plaza and Walking street. At first I thought it might be difficult for alien girls to work in the new alien clubs, but the I quickly realized that Russian girls have no problem working the sex trade, so the aliens should have no problems either. So I say to the aliens, come on down !!!!

PS: Please update your saucer before the meeting, that 50s look saucer is just not working......

I thought that a photo taken with my telephone had a ghost in it but then found out that there is an application in the phone that does this and my daughter had been playing with it. Maybe this students phone had a similar thing?

I thought that a photo taken with my telephone had a ghost in it but then found out that there is an application in the phone that does this and my daughter had been playing with it. Maybe this students phone had a similar thing?

Thais believe in ghosts in every sort of place, so it should be a breeze for them to believe there are ghosts in gizmos also.

I have read most of the replies here and I must say most of them if not all are really stupid and ignorant. Wouldn't it be nice just to find out what it really was??? Instead of talking bad about the country in MAY beliving in.

They ARE here ............... and they like the place so much, they've decided to stay.

post-164009-0-59683100-1357433407_thumb.

I was hoping Aliens had bigger Tits, smaller butts, and a narrow waist; so I won't be trading in my Earth-Girl for an Alien any time soon.

Bigger? Better:

medium_2072443494_173e72bb69.jpg

• Like 1

If you

read the thread you will see the apps, how they work and where to buy them have been flogged to death. It was a smartphone app, the result can be obtained in less than a minute.

If you

read the thread you will see the apps, how they work and where to buy them have been flogged to death. It was a smartphone app, the result can be obtained in less than a minute.

Quite true my wifes Ipad/phone has the same thing you can add a mutitude of other images into a photographs, ghosts, ufo's or headless chooks.

amateurish, but not bad for an 8th grader.

Good job blending pixels, but the BIG giveaway is the shadows on the ground indicate sun on the front left (most apparent under the white sign, bottom left); UFO has shadow indicating right side sun.