Us Vistors Visa

I assume you are legally married and that you live/work outside the USA? If that is the case she applies for a non immigrant visa per US Embassy web site. The concern will be that you are not using this as a means to avoid normal immigrant visa process (time delay) so she should include full information on your status as well as herself. The stronger your ties outside of the US are the better. The more she knows about your family and daughter the better. Many of us have gone through this process.

I assume you are legally married and that you live/work outside the USA? If that is the case she applies for a non immigrant visa per US Embassy web site. The concern will be that you are not using this as a means to avoid normal immigrant visa process (time delay) so she should include full information on your status as well as herself. The stronger your ties outside of the US are the better. The more she knows about your family and daughter the better. Many of us have gone through this process.

Sorry to "piggy-back" my own question so soon on this topic. But let's say his ties were stronger to the U.S than to thailand and he spends let's say 1/2 time in each country with a business in the U.S and a company in thailand, and owns a house or land in thailand (together with his wife) and rents in the U.S , and bank accounts in both places. How would the embassy treat this? Him not being a permanent resident in thailand yet? I'd be interested to hear others experiences with obtaining visitor visas in this situation. People who aren't interested in U.S green cards, just visitor visa's for their spouses. Should I start a new topic? I think it's the same one :o

Well you certainly do not need permanent residence in Thailand to obtain a visa for your wife so do not believe she would have any problems. The key is her intent to visit and return to Thailand and both having assets here and a record of using them would go a long way to satisfy most officials I would imagine.