Double Entry Tourist Visa But Want To Leave Thailand And Come Back A 3Rd Time

I entered Thailand on November 4, 2012 with a double-entry tourist visa which expires April 9, 2013. I departed Thailand on Jan 2, 2013 and went to Laos to visit. I returned to Chiang Mai on Jan 6, 2013. My question is since I only have a double-entry tourist visa and have entered Thailand twice already, can I go to Cambodia in February and return to Thailand again for the 3rd time where I will be flying back to the states on Feb 27,2013? Do I need to obtain another tourist visa since I have already used my two entries into Thailand? I am currently in Chiang Mai for the remainder of my stay in Thailand. Thanks for any info to clarify my situation.

It depends on your nationality. I presume a US citizen. With your current entry you should be good to stay in Thailand till your departure date.

If you do want to leave for a trip to Cambodia, you have two options.

1. is to get a re-entry permit from immigration for 1,000 baht and you can return without a problem til your plane leaves.

2. But that might not be needed, if you plan your trip well. if you don't get a re-entry permit when you travel bck to Thailand you get permission to stay for 15 days if you enter by land or 30 days if you re-nter by air.