Rototiller

Canada

Most tractor sales places stock machines. Small self propelled are available in machine sales stores. I bought mine from a second hand tractor dealer in Rangsit opposite the Mitsubishi plant on route 1. It is a Kubota 1.4 metre with guide wheels and a rear bar from which rowmaker orseeders can be mounted it was cheap at 20,000 baht and in good condition.

Hello All, if you use the TV search for rototillers you should find a couple of

threads which answers the questions your asking, the threads will also come

up on a google search for "rototillers for sale Thailand" or just changing the

key words around.

Tillers are also covered a little in the PINNED section at the top of the page

on "equipment".

But if all else fails, if you can spend Bt.40 and buy a copy of a Thai ag mag

and look at the adds. This issue covers 2 Co's tillers, 2 Co's chippers, rice

mills and John Deere tractors, weed wakers and attachments fore cutting cane.

The 2 tiller adds have a list of dealers that sell their machines, I don't read Thai,

but I can find the dealers here in Korat by the "044" area code. I road past the

Korat store today, will go by tomorrow on the way to the Korat Ag Show.(info

posted in the pinned topics, Ag Shows)

rice555

post-37242-0-14939000-1357730874_thumb.j

post-37242-0-76199900-1357730923_thumb.j

• Like 1

Most tractor sales places stock machines. Small self propelled are available in machine sales stores. I bought mine from a second hand tractor dealer in Rangsit opposite the Mitsubishi plant on route 1. It is a Kubota 1.4 metre with guide wheels and a rear bar from which rowmaker orseeders can be mounted it was cheap at 20,000 baht and in good condition.

Any chance of a photo of your machine,if i could mount my seeder to my rototiller i could cut it down to one pass at seeding time,the idea being i will only have the blades on tiller directly in front of seeding tynes,the rest of area will be undisturbed.

Any chance of a photo of your machine,if i could mount my seeder to my rototiller i could cut it down to one pass at seeding time,the idea being i will only have the blades on tiller directly in front of seeding tynes,the rest of area will be undisturbed.

See what I can do on the photo. Think about changing the tynes around so they are throwing dirt into hills, albeit low ones. I did it with mine by changing the inside 5 with the outside ones on both sides. I have to run with the rear flap locked in the up position of course. I have some good shots of the effect but like pictures of the tiller, they are on the old computer which lies on its death bed. Tiller currently has a jungle growing around it.

• Like 1

A word of warning, with all the talk about no more benzine in Thailand (see "bikes" threads on this subject), make sure whatever you buy is compatible with gasohol. My rototiller is carbureted and wants pure benzine. I have other equipment (especially two stroke) that won't run right on gasohol. I'm flummoxed by the government's move. I'm all for protecting the environment, but there are millions of small engines in this country that might be trashed by the phase of of benzine in favor of gasohol only. The government has said it will pay compensation for this, but I'm not holding my breath.

A shop in Loei has the smaller type that we are used to in the US. These are the front tine models and not the heavy self propelled rear tine types. I can give directions if needed. I wasn't interested so I didn't check the price.

Edited by Gary A

A shop in Loei has the smaller type that we are used to in the US. These are the front tine models and not the heavy self propelled rear tine types. I can give directions if needed. I wasn't interested so I didn't check the price.

Gary, I found one here that the owner said that they bought in Loei at a shop called Somboon Gangaset. Do you know the shop? This one is an older Kubota with tines on the front and no wheels. Is this what you are talking about?

Gary, I found one here that the owner said that they bought in Loei at a shop called Somboon Gangaset. Do you know the shop? This one is an older Kubota with tines on the front and no wheels. Is this what you are talking about?

This one has two wheels in the back with the tines in the front. I don't know the name of the shop but it is on the road off 201 right before the Loei hospital. If you are going north, turn right right before the hospital and it is on that road a couple hundred meters down on the right side. There is a Yanmar sign there with equipment sitting outside.