I Mobile Help Please

williewolf

Am looking to buy a new phone and like the look of the i mobile range. Went to the local mall but the shop was closed for refurbishment so had a look in Big C. They had two models on display (iq2 and i2duo) was interested but the sales girl told me I could not use my ais sim with these phones so decided to do a bit more research.

Well I can find nothing that suggests imobile phones are not compatible with ais, so question is can i use my ais sim card in an imobile phone?

Also which is the later or better model as the price all seems roughly the same and so do the specs, but I am far from an expert on this.

Any help/comments would be much appreciated

Thanks WW

Sorry should have put apart from phone calls main use is for video calling on skype

Edited by williewolf

I just bought i mobile q4 my ais sim works fine

There are 2 versions of the Q style phones.

An 850/2100 3G and 900/2100 3G!. The box is labeled on the outside front.

And Skype works fine on the Q4 and Q6

As for an I-mobile phone that will work on ALL 3G networks in Thailand that's the IQ1.

Be aware that the Mobile Expo is on beginning of February and there MAY be deals and new phones to be had.

Gf's sister has Q2 duo its nice enough but screen colour is 237k not 16m. But OK for a cheap phone on ICS.

sent from my Q6

Edited by thaicbr

I just bought i mobile q4 my ais sim works fine

There are 2 versions of the Q style phones.

An 850/2100 3G and 900/2100 3G!. The box is labeled on the outside front.

And Skype works fine on the Q4 and Q6

As for an I-mobile phone that will work on ALL 3G networks in Thailand that's the IQ1.

Be aware that the Mobile Expo is on beginning of February and there MAY be deals and new phones to be had.

Gf's sister has Q2 duo its nice enough but screen colour is 237k not 16m. But OK for a cheap phone on ICS.

sent from my Q6

Is the Mobile Expo at the QSNCC 7-10 Feb?

Think I may wait for that.

Thanks for the help.