Why Do Farangs Choose To Stay In Thailand?

Delphy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice attitude and comments. Good luck to you. :o

I get the biggest kick out of people who think that 50 year old guys don't get sex in thier home countries, it wa my experience to have it availble from women 35 and up. If they were not attractive to me I didn't partake. So it's not just sex.

But I bet you don't miss having to strap a plank of wood to your arse for fear of being sucked in... :D

The Dude 2nds that emotion with a shovel

Geezzzz Dude ... . I heard you were banned from TV and had been wooed by BalsaDork.com and all that seems like the usual internet crap stuff :D Anyway. only Administrators can ban Members ( and there's only 3 of us here ) so I knew it wasn't true anyhow. :D

I get the biggest kick out of people who think that 50 year old guys don't get sex in thier home countries, it wa my experience to have it availble from women 35 and up. If they were not attractive to me I didn't partake. So it's not just sex.

But I bet you don't miss having to strap a plank of wood to your arse for fear of being sucked in... :D

............... or the Ogden Nash approach, ' a bit of talcum is always walcum ' :D

Are you so small then?

Never had any complaints but I'm quite sure I could split a parrot in half, not that I find the notion remotely appealing. :o

Thanks for the enquiry though... :D

Geezzzz Dude ... . I heard you were banned from TV and had been wooed by BalsaDork.com and all that seems like the usual internet crap stuff :D Anyway. only Administrators can ban Members ( and there's only 3 of us here ) so I knew it wasn't true anyhow. :D

Hey there DP, the viscious, violent rumors that get spread out there in cyber space

Edited by The Dude

Hey there DP, the viscious, violent rumors that get spread out there in cyber space

How very true Squire ... how very true :D

Well Noel, I suppose some of us just had better luck then others. Never experienced the problem, I'm sure if that is the way you expereinced it, must have been that way for you. Sorry :D