American Citizen Just Extended Retirement

FYI - I recieved a 12 month extension January 9th for Non-Retirement. I am a 67 year old American citizen. This was my 7th. extension. My submission of the affidavit from the the US ACS was all I needed to prove income. As usual they wanted this year what they didn't last - my title deed for my condo. I suggest you bring a copy of all pages in your passport. I didn't and had to go get them. Otherwise no problems. I am greatful to Thaiand for their hospitality.

Cheers,

Lou

Which immigration office?

Did you have no other proof of address? The request for condo deed is interesting.

For most offices, I would not suggest bringing ALL passport pages as that's really overkill. For most offices anyway.

Edited by Jingthing

My experience in Bangkok at Chaeng Wattana was far easier - just the letter from the U.S. embassy and copy of my Passport photo page - my original visa - my most recent entry stamp and my arrival card - no need for any proof of address or anything else.

Chiang Mai asked my husband for copies of all pages of both is old and new passport when he did his retirement extension in November.

OLD passport??? i have passports going back to 1966!!!!!!! PLus missing a few that were lost or stolen over the years

seems an impossible request