webfact

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chalerm Denies Being Drunk During Malaysia Trip

If you say so, Deputy Prime Minister Pheu Thai Party MP Police Captain Chalerm... rolleyes.gif Have another...

Matichon (Thai) - Jan. 11, 2012

http://www.matichon....1&subcatid=0100

/

errr... everyone else looks sober - I don't think that wine was shared equally

Could it be his muslim mates are teetotallers?

Edited by Scott

Malaysia is a muslim country. So how much wine did his muslim friends drink?

Alcohol is not banned in Malaysia. Maybe his friends were Chinese Malay and not subject to Muslim rules on alcohol. But you would expect a senior politician to be very aware of culturally sensitivities.

However, should someone representing their country at a senior level go out and get pissed with 5 mates is another question and speaks volumes about his judgement. He probably doesn't give a monkey's chuff what the Malays, Thais or anybody else thinks believing himself untouchable.

His first reaction was to lie and deny being drunk - interesting response from the Deputy Prime Minister of a country wink.png

Edited by Baerboxer

Where there's smoke there's firewater.

Why he bothered to deny I'll never guess.

Kneejerk reaction maybe.

The alcoholic's first reaction is always denial, just as a bulemic or anorexic denies weight loss.

It's clear the man has a drink problem. He's often in the news, for being pissed up. However, if I was him and I knew myself I'd have committed seppuku by now. He prefers to kill himself slowly, through liver destruction, so I honour him for that. End-stage is one of the most painful burning sensations a human can feel, and I'll smile with glee when it happens. whistling.gif

-mel.

• Like 1

If you say so, Deputy Prime Minister Pheu Thai Party MP Police Captain Chalerm... rolleyes.gif Have another...

/

It is clearly visible from the picture what a fool Chalerm made of himself at that meeting.

I have such an idea that he must have made quite a scene right there and then, as the readings on the other guests faces are those of disgust and deride.

Edited by Scott

/

It is clearly visible from the picture what a fool Chalerm made of himself at that meeting.

I have such an idea that he must have made quite a scene right there and then, as the readings on the other guests faces are those of disgust and deride.

He also needs a new, shortly-cropped hair-cut. That might instil remebrance of good ethics and learning from his childhood days. wink.png

A school tie wouldn't go amiss, also.

-mel.

Edited by Scott

/

He also needs a new, shortly-cropped hair-cut. That might instil remebrance of good ethics and learning from his childhood days. wink.png

A school tie wouldn't go amiss, also.

-mel.

and in a Moslem country too. Little wonder the south is in revolt, not against Thailand, against him

Edited by Scott

If he got drunk in a private party what is the problem.. if he got drunk while preforming work.. yes that would be a problem.

He got drunk talking to Malaysian officials on a visit to solve the crisis in the South. Take a look at the photo, the red carpet farewell is not a couple of muckers getting pissed in private is it?

This expanded shot more clearly shows the setting and context of his slobbering behavior during a crucial talks conference involving visiting state dignitaries.

tnews_1357726704_1371_zps0b0a13ad.jpg

TNews (Thai)

This is the problem with the party list system. When you have to work your way up you understand there is a code of conduct, or you get stopped in your tracks. I have just been reading about his admittance of being drunk in other Thai and Malaysian media sources. He is bitching and moaning that his privacy was invaded and that he was off duty.

Lessons in Foreign Diplomacy, Chapter 1.

When you travel to another nation as DPM to solve a national terrorist issue that has resulted in the deaths of 5000 of your own people in 10 years, you have NO privacy nor are you EVER off duty.

I guess Chalerm simply got drunk...errrr....OD'd on Ear Medicine... after the

border issues were not properly dealt with via the Malaysian side. I mean...

ya gotta love the line....

"Five people downing eight bottles of wine together, how wouldn't I be drunk?"...

So...while problems back home reach into the squilllions...he gets drunk....sad

and a disgrace.

Edited by sunshine51
  • Like 1

Goes down to discuss the Muslim Separatist problem and shows he means business by getting sloshed in public in a Muslim country on an official visit.

The year of Miracle Thailand...

Slobbered... sloshed... snockered...

they are slowly weeding themselves out.... # 3 Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm is going to be following # 2 Deputy Prime Minister Yongyuth, who's already resigned out the door in disgrace.

2011-05-18

The Pheu Thai Party Wednesday unveiled the first 20 candidates on its list for the party proportional election.

1. Yingluck Shinawatra

2. Yongyuth Wichaidit

3. Chalerm Yoobamrung

http://www.thaivisa....s/#entry4431989

/

That's at least a 3 bottles-on-your-own swaying in the breeze if there ever was one.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

If you say so, Deputy Prime Minister Pheu Thai Party MP Police Captain Chalerm... rolleyes.gif Have another...Matichon (Thai) - Jan. 11, 2012http://www.matichon....1&subcatid=0100/
That's at least a 3 bottles-on-your-own swaying in the breeze if there ever was one.
You can just tell eh?

post-73727-0-04801800-1357979148_thumb.j

post-73727-0-55524800-1357979499_thumb.j

post-73727-0-38828500-1357979575_thumb.j

Edited by Scott

All this reminds me of the idiotic drunk George Brown, who when UK Foreign Secretary asked an African bishop if he would care to dance at a reception at Carlton Terrace, official residence of the FS, he being pissed out of his tiny mind as usual.

• Like 2

If you say so, Deputy Prime Minister Pheu Thai Party MP Police Captain Chalerm... rolleyes.gif Have another...Matichon (Thai) - Jan. 11, 2012http://www.matichon....1&subcatid=0100/

You can just tell eh?

< off-topic photo deleted >

it wasn't one-fifth of 8 bottles. wink.png

Edited by Scott