German Arrested For Stealing 201 Million Baht

george

If you have nothing sensible to say, why waste all of our time ? ? ? ? ? ?

What a stupid thing to say ! !

:o

Yes, exactly. It's just amazing how predictable the comments will be for each news item.

If a Thai dies, is arrested, has an accident, proposes something, then automatically it's because he is stupid, inherently dishonest, lazy & incompetent, has a self-serving ulterior motive that is immediately apparent to the geniuses that post messages on this board.

If a farang dies, is arrested, has an accident, molests children or makes a drunken fool of himself, then automatically "his family is in our thoughts and prayers...and it must be his Thai wife who killed him," he has balls and what's wrong with the Thai immigration for letting him in the country and why can't the Thai police do anything to stop this and they're probably taking bribes, he was run off the road by all the unsafe Thai drivers, he's innocent until proven guilty and is probably a scapegoat to cover up the incompetent Thai police, etc.

Give the racism a rest. Most of you have absolutely nothing to feel superior about. In fact your behaviour when posting messages is self-condemning. There’s a good chance that the reason you’re in Thailand in the first place has more to do with your inadequacies than with any sterling personal characteristics.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Residents had reported him for suspicious behaviour, saying he was flaunting his wealth in the poor rural area.

or his wife was - more likely

================================================================

:D

Agree, just more angry mail farang talk. Why take a shot at the wife? This guy sounds like he had it made and he blew it by showing off. He did the crime got away with it, was married in rural thai living a nice comfortable life. Like the other poster said, keep a low profile and your set for life. Hope he enjoy he enjoys his German jail cell.

A silly thing to say, but why judge that hes/she is a farang??? As for taking a shot at his wife, alot of thais who come from nothing when come into cash flaunt it and rub peoples noses in it, so who are you to judge. Dont call me or anyone farang I dont like it...and thats my freedom of speech, so anyone who comes up with the history of "Farang" etc coming from the french language etc, I am bored with it. It is a term that isolates people into little pigeon holes and is not nice.

Cya :o

Edited by lopburiguy

""honest thief" Are you meaning this kind of people are welcomed in LOS ? Stupid comment IMHO."

Agreed. Thailand can do without these type.

With the morality displayed in this thread, it's no wonder that falang are held is such low regard....

Don't assume all of us would jump at the chance, because it is not the case.

I would rather live an honest and austere life thank you.

~WISteve

Let me get this straight, he stole 4 million EUROS, and ended up living in rural Thailand with a Bar girl, and now he is going to jail for the rest of his life?

Nice.

And, at the end -> she phuked him! Nice, indeed., i can't stop laughing, silly fella

yes but he proof what I wrote because he is NOT real german he is from Poland!

add 30 kg+30 years in optical age and he is german.

come on: 95 % of the women married from Germans are bar girls.

There are other girls, but they don't marry ugly old farangs.

Aw.. come on! He's not THAT ugly!...

220206_new06.jpg

And no, I'm not gay. :o

Cool guy, bitch set him up. surely it was like this. Also, very possible that part of his $$$ was divided between Gf and some local officer.

Sorry, man.

Are you taking the piss, drunk or too stupid to make any sensible contribution, like many of the other posts on this topic?

Had you been one of the security guards on the vans he hijacked I'm sure you would not have been referring to him as a 'cool guy'. But there again you seem stupid enough!

Slack immigration somewhere along the line unless he found a backdoor entry.

Just imagine gay'style robbery in Europe: bunch of gentle and tender men slowly aproaches armored vehicle with stylish berretas and little spankers in another hand. ...

Btw, where did you get 95%? Why not 94.5 of 87% ?

Cool guy, bitch set him up. surely it was like this. Also, very possible that part of his $$$ was divided between Gf and some local officer.

Sorry, man.

Are you taking the piss, drunk or too stupid to make any sensible contribution, like many of the other posts on this topic?

Had you been one of the security guards on the vans he hijacked I'm sure you would not have been referring to him as a 'cool guy'. But there again you seem stupid enough!

Oh-oh. Back to bar girls again. :o

Yes, exactly. It's just amazing how predictable the comments will be for each news item.

If a Thai dies, is arrested, has an accident, proposes something, then automatically it's because he is stupid, inherently dishonest, lazy & incompetent, has a self-serving ulterior motive that is immediately apparent to the geniuses that post messages on this board.

If a farang dies, is arrested, has an accident, molests children or makes a drunken fool of himself, then automatically "his family is in our thoughts and prayers...and it must be his Thai wife who killed him," he has balls and what's wrong with the Thai immigration for letting him in the country and why can't the Thai police do anything to stop this and they're probably taking bribes, he was run off the road by all the unsafe Thai drivers, he's innocent until proven guilty and is probably a scapegoat to cover up the incompetent Thai police, etc.

Give the racism a rest. Most of you have absolutely nothing to feel superior about. In fact your behaviour when posting messages is self-condemning. There’s a good chance that the reason you’re in Thailand in the first place has more to do with your inadequacies than with any sterling personal characteristics.

Kaojai, that was straight between the eyes and spot on. A great post :o

Sorry, man.

Anon, I would venture to suggest he is all three. :o

A silly thing to say, but why judge that hes/she is a farang??? As for taking a shot at his wife, alot of thais who come from nothing when come into cash flaunt it and rub peoples noses in it, so who are you to judge. Dont call me or anyone farang I dont like it...and thats my freedom of speech, so anyone who comes up with the history of "Farang" etc coming from the french language etc, I am bored with it. It is a term that isolates people into little pigeon holes and is not nice.

eoq

You want to be called Manabut???

Whatever, that wouldnt have been caought unless he did something stupid, but whatever, there should be a lot of money left. PLEASE post if they find any baht back (g)

Kaojai, that was straight between the eyes and spot on. A great post :o

Agreed. It was certainly more insightful than some of the silly nonsense that has been posted thus far.

""honest thief" Are you meaning this kind of people are welcomed in LOS ? Stupid comment IMHO."

~WISteve

Thais as well?? Cleans half at least of all parts and future governments out...

BOTH here and in other places...

With the morality displayed in this thread, it's no wonder that falang are held is such low regard....

Don't assume all of us would jump at the chance, because it is not the case.

I would rather live an honest and austere life thank you.

~WISteve

Sorry, man.

I dont suppose the security guys would look at him as "cool"? Whos to say they were not in on it, it can be the case as found in the UK on many robberys of late! Anyone can make presumptions. He looks like a "backdoor entry" type of guy doesnt he. Anyways just an irrelevant post as the others :D

Signed. Ronnie Biggs, cell four,Belmarsh prison. :o

Edited by lopburiguy

Sorry, man.

Anon, I would venture to suggest he is all three. :o

Yes I guess you may be right!

220206_new06.jpg

Come on.....we still look better than most Brits.... :D

220206_new06.jpg

Come on.....we still look better than most Brits.... :D

Damm, I would be looking for a high window to climb out of if I woke up looking like this guy :D

Attention the German guy has a 100 % polish name. So not a real German...

A senior Flying Squad detective once told me about armed robbers: To greedy or not low profile and you will be caught. :o

Yes... I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

Most criminals do get caught due to the reasons you mention. They just cannot keep a low profile. This SHOULD have been easy to do in Thailand, with a little knowledge... Perhaps he was not aclimatised to how things work in Thailand. If he had just shared his wealth around a little... like buying the neighbors some crap and by donating some bucks (or at least whiskey) to the cops now and then... He probably would have been indestrucable. But nope... just another Dip-shit in the end! Oh well... some will say he is getting what he deserves... I say such a waste... he had it all and lost it by being nothing more than greedy and dumb!

Edited by Moo Dohn

Personally I think if anyone turned him in, it would have been a Farang doing the turning in.

If he was living in Rural Thailand and had a nice house and a nice car, do you think local Thai people would think he must be a criminal ?

I doubt that very much, Swiss and Germans are considered to be from countries that are well off and therefore Thai people would assume that those guys were rich anyway.

My money is on a jealous Farang turning him in. :o

Great post Kaojai, I'm also baffled at the racist attitudes of many of the posters here, the Western view that they are so superior to Asians is apparent with many that post here.

Can you imagine what Thailand would be like if the Thai people were as racist and condemming as some of the jokers here?

Remember Paki bashing in the Uk back in the 70's, it was considered a kinda sport by gangs of youths, just beating up Asians cos they were Asian, imagine if the Thais had Farang Bashing.

Unthinkable really isn't it?

That's cos Farangs are treated so well by the vast majority of Thai people farangs could never imagine groups of Thai guys roaming the streets looking for a white face to beat the crap out of.

If you guys really want to know about racism, I think you need look no further that your own countries attitudes towards people from Asian countries, here I talk of Bangladesh, Pakistan, India etc, walk in their shoes in a major UK city, then you can talk about racism and persecution with some authority.

Anyway back on topic, it was a Farang that turned him in! :o

...It's funny that that $5 million US from the heist wasn't enough and the theif had to sell passports to raise extra cash...

...odd that I find Lampang City very middle class and I wonder where the crim was living...A BMW certainly wouldn't be outa place cruising thru DT Lampang...was his wife Lanna???

Residents had reported him for suspicious behaviour, saying he was flaunting his wealth in the poor rural area.

or his wife was - more likely

================================================================

:D

Agree, just more angry mail farang talk. Why take a shot at the wife? This guy sounds like he had it made and he blew it by showing off. He did the crime got away with it, was married in rural thai living a nice comfortable life. Like the other poster said, keep a low profile and your set for life. Hope he enjoy he enjoys his German jail cell.

AGREED

jaapfries, gerryfarang, talktomarty and kaojai (good name by the way kaojai - i like irony) - you should all hold a meeting together and discuss how much you know about Thailand and Thai women or to save you the trouble - I can tell you - its nothing.

That goes for all the people who dissed my original post.

As someone who has a Thai wife and has lived in N.E. Thailand for over 2 years, the opinion I expressed was based on fact and truth.

Thai's generally are obsessed by money and the display of wealth.

Being "number 1" in the village means one thing - status.

Status to a Thai is everything - particularly if before you had none.

I don't know any more about this German guy than that what I read when George posted the original article and I'm not particulary interested but I know that most Germans I know are similar to most English I know and ostentatious displays of wealth are considered vulgar and are therefore rare.

I stand by my original post.

"Most likely" his wife instigated the spending to "put one over her neighbours" - thats if she's anything like the women in my wifes village.

jaapfries, gerryfarang, talktomarty and kaojai (good name by the way kaojai - i like irony) - you should all hold a meeting together and discuss how much you know about Thailand and Thai women or to save you the trouble - I can tell you - its nothing.

That goes for all the people who dissed my original post.

As someone who has a Thai wife and has lived in N.E. Thailand for over 2 years, the opinion I expressed was based on fact and truth.

Thai's generally are obsessed by money and the display of wealth.

Being "number 1" in the village means one thing - status.

Status to a Thai is everything - particularly if before you had none.

I don't know any more about this German guy than that what I read when George posted the original article and I'm not particulary interested but I know that most Germans I know are similar to most English I know and ostentatious displays of wealth are considered vulgar and are therefore rare.

I stand by my original post.

"Most likely" his wife instigated the spending to "put one over her neighbours" - thats if she's anything like the women in my wifes village.

Slim, considering that you've only lived for two years in N.E. Thailand, that comment was unfair but typical of many 'new boys' in Thailand. I can beat that by another 13 years. I have a Thai wife also, and a Thai family and I have lived in many places in Thailand, including the North East.

Maybe you have been reading too many of those Thai-knocking forums and the bitter paperbacks about Thailand and listen to other people, including all of those who you mocked in your last posting. They are encyclopaedic in their knowledge of Thailand and the Thai people compared with yourself. You said, in this posting, that most Germans you know are similar to most English and ostentatious displays of wealth are considered vulgar and are therefore rare......but, I have to refer you to the second posting by George;

"Prachuab police got suspicious about Wanaatowicz's unusual wealth, so inquiries were made with the German embassy about his background," Suwat told a press conference.

Wanaatowicz's fondness for luxury items was also demonstrated in Germany. "He used a BMW to stage his robberies," Suwat said.

Enjoy your life here......but become more aware and appreciative of what this country and its people bring to you.