Condo To Rent

banchang

• 3 weeks later...

I like Payoon. I looked at a few places there with a vague intention of renting for a year, but I could never get a sensible answer about ADSL availability. I also thought about renting one for a year and keeping my place on in Pattaya and commuting a couple of times a week, to get the best of both worlds.

How much is yours?

I suppose as a 3-bed it's one of the front end units with the sitting room with windows on two sides? I didnt like those so much and I preferred a nice 1-bed unit that I saw for sale on the 7th floor.

Payoon garden cliff Ban Chang, beautiful spot , and thanks for askingthumbsup.gif

Is that the place known as the old Milford Hotel?

No No not that awful place. Its the 24 floor white building on payoon beach.

Thanks for that....I didn't think anything in the Milford would be worth 20,000.B a month...The Milford is a dump.

• Like 1

The Milford has just been painted from the road side and looks a dam_n-sight better than it did. It may be a 'dump' as somebody politely describes it, but it offers a beachfront view for 7000 thb a month. You won't get much cheaper than that.

I agree. Since the paint job it no longer looks like East Berlin before the wall came down. I haven't seen inside, but am told that they can be made very nice, particularly if you get one where two apartments have been knocked together. The seaward side and the beach need smartening up, though.

• Like 1