Bbq In Ubon 24.feb

MarcoH

OK LAD'S

Im happy to inform every one who is attending our 24th Meeting\Pissup in AOD restaurant

I have confirmed SAPHON Cable Tv and Wake up Magazine (www.wakeupmag.com) to come and do interview and small tv program about us.

46 confirmed,, recerved seat's for 60.

In the previous thread were some pictures - if you get lost on the night just go to the first pic on the 'how to get there' thread ( the one with the 'Large C' in it) and we will have somebody go there at 1930 hrs to hold your hand whilst we guide you to the place :D

If you have trouble locating the actual place just D/load the one with the sign in it and zoom in to see 'AOD's' sign in red - you can't miss it because it is only the second sign down the road in Marco's excellent map and both signs are in the pic :o

In the previous thread were some pictures - if you get lost on the night just go to the first pic on the 'how to get there' thread ( the one with the 'Large C' in it) and we will have somebody go there at 1930 hrs to hold your hand whilst we guide you to the place :D

If you have trouble locating the actual place just D/load the one with the sign in it and zoom in to see 'AOD's' sign in red - you can't miss it because it is only the second sign down the road in Marco's excellent map and both signs are in the pic :D

And you can always give me a call :o:D:D:D:D

OK LAD'S

Im happy to inform every one who is attending our 24th Meeting\Pissup in AOD restaurant

I have confirmed SAPHON Cable Tv and Wake up Magazine (www.wakeupmag.com) to come and do interview and small tv program about us.

46 confirmed,, recerved seat's for 60.

Good evening

i think this will be final UPDATE

just got 4 more, so total will be 50, and that is first time ever that so many foreing with Spouses are met toghether in Ubon history

Thank you for all and see you in AOD.