' Rich' Man Draws Online Ire For Attempted Hit-And-Run: Thailand

webfact

Hang, Draw and Quarter this Fool and his Children, Grandparents and anyone known to associate with him... Burn down all of his employers offices, the school at which his children attend and his home! Dig up all roads leading to his house and any road he has been known to travel! Get 9,999 monks to perform the rite of purification over his demonic body!

The sooner we destroy this menace the safer this glourious country will be!

Really... the guy is a total knob but some people are taking thigns a little too far!

• Like 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy's principal crime was making a fool out of himself. Not sure what level of punishment is correct for that crime.

But I am certain he has drawn the ire of other hisos by stating publicly in essence that some pigs are more equal

than others. In Thailand this concept is supposed to be quietly understood but never spoken....wai2.gif

• Like 1

It isn't working for me here in Thailand.

Its an intellegence test, if you cant see the page you failed.

I just failed to, out of Udon Thani, with the LINK out of the Quote posting! blink.pngcoffee1.gif

Now tried again with the LINK of the Original Facebook page quote and it worked. thumbsup.gif

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=426009444136447&set=a.326064580797601.70140.326026014134791&type=1&theater

Edited by ALFREDO